Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Hi, @xfrocks!

I like the Online Staff widget block and it is working fine for users. When staff is online it shows then right.

I have other question though. I'm super admin and staff, and I can see myself in Online Staff block everytime. It's true others don't see me if I set to hide my online status. But it's quite annoying, because sometimes I forgot that I'm visible online, because I'm always in Online Staff block.

Can it be done to show me (super admin and staff) in Online Staff block only when I'm really visible?

Thanks.

I'm really struggling with the layout. Here is what I want to have - 3 columns - sides same size, middle bigger:

abp3tNk.png

But when I set all the positions for this, everything in the middle column winds up underneath the first column spanning, and this is what I actually wind up with on my page:

ZbpdtOK.png

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong as I have gone over the instructions over and over.

1. position (inside column): 0 goes to top, 2. position: (number of column): 0 is first column, 1 is second column, etc.
1. size: number of rows spanned, 2. size: number of columns spanned.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Where would I find "Likes" to use as a tab. As in most liked posts.

Can't seem to find it within the download.

Thanks!

If a set a widget to show on all pages, when inthread view the widget obscures half of the "New" flag at the right of new posts.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

I managed to get the columns working the way I wanted to.. but neither of my non-sidebar columns are using the position I have set. As an example I have 3 widgets in the left column. The first one is position 0 x 0, size 1 x 0, the second is position 1 x 1, size 1 x 1 and the third is position 2 x 0, size 1 x 1. But the third widget appears first, the first widget appears second, and the second widget appears third.

Hi, @xfrocks!

I like the Online Staff widget block and it is working fine for users. When staff is online it shows then right.

I have other question though. I'm super admin and staff, and I can see myself in Online Staff block everytime. It's true others don't see me if I set to hide my online status. But it's quite annoying, because sometimes I forgot that I'm visible online, because I'm always in Online Staff block.

Can it be done to show me (super admin and staff) in Online Staff block only when I'm really visible?

Thanks.

You could try what I have implemented so that any staff member who is hiding their online status appears faded. Edit the wf_widget_online_staff template:

Replace
Code:
<li class="user-{$user.user_id}">
With
Code:
<li class="user-{$user.user_id}"{xen:if '!{$user.visible}',' style="opacity:0.4;"'}>

I'm sure further code could be added to only fade administrators if you wanted but I'm not entirely sure what it would be.

If a thread is moved, and a redirect left in place, the thread shows up twice in New Replies and New Threads widget.

Is it possible to hide those threads from the widget that are only "redirects"?

Apologies if this has been asked before, I want to use the forum_view position but dont want it to appear for every forum, how would I set this to only display in one particular node.

Thanks

Thanks Henrik, I also found this:

$forum['parent_node_id'] == <category-id> which works out better for me however I'm guessing if I use

$forum['node_id'] == <node-id> it will just show for one particular node

Top Bottom