Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
I just upgraded to the latest version and now the sidebar is completely gone, think i missed something, usually i do the update and all is well?

I just upgraded to the latest version and now the sidebar is completely gone, think i missed something, usually i do the update and all is well?
Look for "Clear Sidebar" widgets in your widget list, especially ones in "all" position. You may need to change their display order.

In fairness I will say my issue was caused by misinterpreting by the hosting company.

To which the resolution was extremely prompt from xfrocks to which I am happy to pay for that support to keep great developers going and working on great add ons like this one!

What sintax i would use for use a widget only in a category (and it's children forums).
I had yesterday the same problem I cant assign the widget at a specific category(children cat too), i tried "forum_list" and "forum_view" positions but nothing!

I dont tested the new upgrade yet

Hello, xfrocks -

I updated from 2.4.8 to 2.5.0.d and now TaigaChat Pro is gone? Any idea what went wrong? Settings are unchanged:

8dyCBjb.png

Wondering if i can use the widgets add-on to add some weather buttons in this position on the site?

upload_2014-4-28_21-26-27.webp

Code example:
Code:
<iframe marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" name="wxButtonFrame" id="wxButtonFrame" height="60" src="http://btn.weather.ca/weatherbuttons/template1.php?placeCode=USCA1401&category0=Attractions&containerWidth=234&btnNo=&backgroundColor=blue&multipleCity=0&citySearch=0&celsiusF=F" align="top" frameborder="0" width="234" scrolling="no" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

I had yesterday the same problem I cant assign the widget at a specific category(children cat too), i tried "forum_list" and "forum_view" positions but nothing!

I dont tested the new upgrade yet
For category, you need the position "category_view".

Hello, xfrocks -

I updated from 2.4.8 to 2.5.0.d and now TaigaChat Pro is gone? Any idea what went wrong? Settings are unchanged:

8dyCBjb.png
Try changing the display order. Your display order of 0 may be affected by Clear Sidebar widget.

Wondering if i can use the widgets add-on to add some weather buttons in this position on the site?

View attachment 72691

Code example:
Code:
<iframe marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" name="wxButtonFrame" id="wxButtonFrame" height="60" src="http://btn.weather.ca/weatherbuttons/template1.php?placeCode=USCA1401&category0=Attractions&containerWidth=234&btnNo=&backgroundColor=blue&multipleCity=0&citySearch=0&celsiusF=F" align="top" frameborder="0" width="234" scrolling="no" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>
You can use advanced HTML widget for that. Position can be something like "header_logo". You will need some CSS to right align it though.

Getting the following error and the framework doesn't seem to be working on any of my pages.

ErrorException: uasort() expects parameter 2 to be a valid callback, class 'WidgetFramework_Helper_Sort' not found - library/WidgetFramework/Core.php:204

Top Bottom