Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Since the last update i get an error an certain pages....

for example on: /find-new/posts
Code:
An exception occurred: Constant WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Empty.noVisitorPanel already defined in \library\WidgetFramework\WidgetRenderer\Empty.php on line 46

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
define() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Empty.php at line 46
WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Empty->render() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 396
WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 313
WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Listener.php at line 126
WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 123
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 618
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158

xF is throwing these errors around after the latest update:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting ')' -library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php:183

ErrorException: uasort() expects parameter 2 to be a valid callback, class 'WidgetFramework_Helper_Sort' not found - library/WidgetFramework/Core.php:204

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected end of file - library/WidgetFramework/Core.php:650

xF is throwing these errors around after the latest update:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting ')' -library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php:183

ErrorException: uasort() expects parameter 2 to be a valid callback, class 'WidgetFramework_Helper_Sort' not found - library/WidgetFramework/Core.php:204

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected end of file - library/WidgetFramework/Core.php:650
You are having a corrupted file. Try to upload the files again.

Just installed latest version on my XF 1.2.5 and I've got these errors

MbomfCJ.png

Can you help?

Is it possible to remove /widget-pages/ from the URLs on widget pages? If not, can we change it to something else (such as "content")? Our site is using FURLs.

Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

Last edited:
This post is purely an informational one.

IF you're using the Threads renderer to display a list of threads with newest replies, say, on your homepage, and you're using the default (list) view, and you want to include forum node names with the threads (so people know what forum the thread is in), do this:

In template wf_widget_threads find
Code:
<ol class="discussionListItems">
                    <xen:contentcheck>
                        <xen:foreach loop="$threads" value="$thread">
                            <xen:include template="thread_list_item" />
                        </xen:foreach>
                    </xen:contentcheck>
                </ol>

And replace with
Code:
<ol class="discussionListItems">
                    <xen:contentcheck>
                        <xen:foreach loop="$threads" value="$thread">
                            <xen:include template="thread_list_item_wf" />
                        </xen:foreach>
                    </xen:contentcheck>
                </ol>

Then, create a new template called "thread_list_item_wf" and copy into it the contents of your stock "thread_list_item" template. But make one small change. Find:

Code:
                    <xen:username user="$thread" title="{xen:phrase thread_starter}" /><span class="startDate">,
                    <a{xen:if {$visitor.user_id}, ' href="{xen:link threads, $thread}"'} class="faint"><xen:datetime time="$thread.post_date" title="{xen:if {$visitor.user_id}, '{xen:phrase go_to_first_message_in_thread}'}" /></a></span><xen:if is="{$showForumLink}"><span class="containerName">,
                    <a href="{xen:link forums, $thread.forum}" class="forumLink">{$thread.forum.title}</a></span></xen:if>
and take out that if statement, so it looks like this (replace with this):

Code:
                    <xen:username user="$thread" title="{xen:phrase thread_starter}" /><span class="startDate">,
                    <a{xen:if {$visitor.user_id}, ' href="{xen:link threads, $thread}"'} class="faint"><xen:datetime time="$thread.post_date" title="{xen:if {$visitor.user_id}, '{xen:phrase go_to_first_message_in_thread}'}" /></a></span><span class="containerName">,
                    <a href="{xen:link forums, $thread.forum}" class="forumLink">{$thread.forum.title}</a></span>

Yay!

Attachments

• Screenshot at May 06 20-42-39.webp
    Screenshot at May 06 20-42-39.webp
    90.8 KB · Views: 23
This is my situation (pasted from the FAQ) :
Q: I'm using Jake Bunce's use nodes as tabs, each category is a tab and I've set the option in Node & Forum list to create pages for Categories so when you click on a tab it will will only show the category and forums for it. That's where I can't seem to get the framework working.

A: You can use "category_view" as one of your positions.

I've used the category_view position to successfully add a sidebar block on a specific category page. However, I also need to add two template widgets -- one to the hook:ad_above_content and the other to the hook:ad_above_content spot on that category page.

I'd like the template widgets to appear on category's forums as well, and it's showing up correctly in the forums -- just not on the category page itself. The expression I'm using is:

Code:
$forum['parent_node_id'] == 4 OR $category['node_id'] == 4

Could you please tell me if there's any way to do this?

Last edited:
@xfrocks I noticed a small bug when using the [Gallery]Top Videos renderer of SonnB. I pulls the image of the latest added video but when clicking it the url holds gallery/photos instead of gallery/videos which causes a 404.

@xfrocks I noticed a small bug when using the [Gallery]Top Videos renderer of SonnB. I pulls the image of the latest added video but when clicking it the url holds gallery/photos instead of gallery/videos which causes a 404.
This is a bug of XenGallery not Widget Framework. This is fixed in the new update which will be released today.

I want to put rss feed into the after first posts, how can i do it ?

My widget's position is "hook:message_below" now and it shows on every post

How can i active it just on after first posts ? I think, i need enter a condition to expression area in widget's setting page, right ?

My widget hooks should be "message_below" its okay but just on first message on every page @xfrocks

Top Bottom