Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Sorry I don't understand your question :(
I use Feed Reader on your widget framework and my position is hook:message_below but it shows after all posts.
I want just for first post of thread.
I think, i need enter an expression for make it .

So, i want a feed reeder which located at widget after first post of thread.

Would it be possible to add functionality to Widget Framework to specify to display on all pages EXCEPT the ones listed..

Ie, I have a module on the following pages that uses variables that generate errors on other pages: forum_list, thread_view

I need to now create the same module that does NOT use the variable to display on every OTHER page except forum_list, thread_view... and I'm not sure how to do that easily. Creating a widget that says ALL EXCEPT forum_list, thread_view would be cool.

Getting this error after upgrading to 1.3.2:

Zend_Exception: No entry is registered for key 'session' - library/XenForo/Application.php:959
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/oakleyfo/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Option.php(20): XenForo_Application::get('session')
#1 /home/oakleyfo/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(185): WidgetFramework_Option::get('revealEnabled')
#2 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_hook('page_container_...', '\n\n\t<meta charse...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#3 /home/oakleyfo/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /home/oakleyfo/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(285): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_hook', Array, 'page_container_...')
#5 /home/oakleyfo/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.2,L.1,PAGE_CONTAINER.php(138): XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook('page_container_...', '\n\n\t<meta charse...', Array)
#6 /home/oakleyfo/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(260): include('/home/oakleyfo/...')
#7 /home/oakleyfo/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(191): XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal('/home/oakleyfo/...', Array)
#8 /home/oakleyfo/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#9 /home/oakleyfo/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(139): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#10 /home/oakleyfo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(618): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#11 /home/oakleyfo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Message), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#12 /home/oakleyfo/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(157) "http://www.oakleyforum.com/proxy/VV...K9apTSPx/lcUo/Cixvn2n5sZsIeKpWFUbrNaAw=/image"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}

How come when someone posts it takes awhile for the updated thread to show up on the front page?

@Razasharp Can you elaborate? Where do you put the forum origin code?
Code:
<span class="user">{xen:phrase in_forum} <a href="{xen:link forums, $thread.forum}">{$thread.forum.title}</a></span>

Sorry just noticed this. You put it into the template that you are using to display threads - I use: wf_widget_threads_thread_full_info

So I've installed the Widget Framework as I need it to create a good homepage. I need a homepage, that is divided into 2 or 3 columns. One column having all of my News threads, on with all my Events threads, etc. As well as, it would be nice to be able to show a banner for it as well inside of it.

How can I achieve this? I installed it, but I am unsure what to do.. as all I see is some widgets, and import/export widgets. And this also makes my Donation Manager sidebar disappear as well...

Excellent addon, but is there a way to distinguish between a REPLY and a NEW THREAD? I want to show a widget for "trending threads" (threads with new replies) and another widget for new threads (threads just created without any replies yet). The problem is that new created threads end up in both widgets because it thinks the first post is a reply.

Is it possible to make a widgets "home page"? By that I mean a page that's just various widgets and not the forum, thread or node list?

Top Bottom