Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Yes I grouped them, tried both widgets with the name "columns", then tried with one widget named "column" and the other named "columns1"

I have tried many settings combinations with many widget types but the same result. My only theme edits are in extra.css and style var changes.

by the way, many thanks for the quick response.

Yes I grouped them, tried both widgets with the name "columns", then tried with one widget named "column" and the other named "columns1"

I have tried many settings combinations with many widget types but the same result. My only theme edits are in extra.css and style var changes.

by the way, many thanks for the quick response.
change your layout to default and see if it shows up in that. if it does work there, its a problem with your theme. If it doesnt work there either, you will need to take screenshots and show it to us on here.

Roland, I still can't seem to figure out how to do it after reading the FAQ. I created a new widget page titled, "windows". How would I get the widget to appear on that page only? I tried $page['node_id'] == <page-node-id>
$page['windows'] == <windows> but no dice. I'm obviously not doing something correctly.
<page-node-id> should be the actual node number.

I want to customize individual tabs for each widget assigned to widget group located homepage sidebar. please advise.

UPDATE: I figured it out using HTML in the widget title
Example
Code:
<span class="fa fa-users fa-lg Tooltip" title="Online Users"></span>

regards,
William

Last edited:
Hello

Great addon, much appreciated all of the hard work.

Just a quick one, I am on xenforo 1.3.2, using Audentio's Drift theme.

I am after a tabbed set up but all I get is this when testing. As you can see all of the content is squashed and there are no clickable buttons to switch between tabs? Hoping you could help? also both content fields show at the same time. I never tried with 3 tabs as 2 does not work.

Many Thanks

Screenshot in desktop view
Immagine3.png
Same theme, but it works fine here.

I'm getting a ton of errors. Not related only to the login page, seems related to every page.

Code:
Log Server Error
Info Errore
ErrorException: Undefined variable: page - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(482) : runtime-created function:1
Generato Da: Account Sconosciuto, Oggi alle 10:24
Analisi dello Stack
#0 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(482) : runtime-created function(1): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/var/www/tennis...', 1, Array)
#1 [internal function]: __lambda_func(Array)
#2 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(486): call_user_func('?lambda_7', Array)
#3 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(572): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->_executeExpression('in_array($page[...', Array)
#4 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(396): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'login', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '')
#5 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(313): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('login', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '')
#6 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(126): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('login', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#7 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('login', '????????<form a...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#8 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'login')
#10 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#11 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(123): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#12 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(614): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#13 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#14 /var/www/mydomain.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#15 {main}
Stato Richiesta
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(31) "http://mydomain.com/login/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I am having a bit of an issue. I don't know what version this started happening with but I found it while on 1.4.2 and it didn't help updating it to the newest release. When enabled I cannot add a media link to a post. The screen dims out and the loading bar appears but the media link box never appears. When I disable this plugin it works like a charm. My stats are:

xF 1.3.2
Theme UI.X 1.3.1 (It didn't work with 1.3.0 so I upgraded.)

The plugins I have are Nodes as Tabs 1.2.2 and Sitemap for Xenforo 1.5.2 but even with them disabled it doesn't work. Using the default template just brings up a box with the content and sidebar squished together. It used to work so I don't know what changed.

Heeeey,

Does anybody know, how to add a Clock & Calendar in the Sidebar? I mean a World Clock, with different TimeZones.

Many Thanks!

// edit

Ah, i think i got it. :)

Last edited:
I want to follow up that when I disable Mailchimp from showing everything was working fine. I will have to take another look at the code for it.

Just wondering with the Birthday widget if it is possible only to show users Birthdays who have more than 5 posts?

Alot of the Birthdays are users who have not made many posts so I would like to exclude them from showing up?

@Sheldon Instead of creating sidebar widgets, I would like to use widget framework as forum list full page. Please advise. I am just not getting it right now.

regards,
William

Top Bottom