Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
I'm getting a ton of errors. Not related only to the login page, seems related to every page.

Code:
Log Server Error
Info Errore
ErrorException: Undefined variable: page - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(482) : runtime-created function:1
Generato Da: Account Sconosciuto, Oggi alle 10:24
Analisi dello Stack
#0 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(482) : runtime-created function(1): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/var/www/tennis...', 1, Array)
#1 [internal function]: __lambda_func(Array)
#2 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(486): call_user_func('?lambda_7', Array)
#3 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(572): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->_executeExpression('in_array($page[...', Array)
#4 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(396): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'login', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '')
#5 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(313): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('login', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '')
#6 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(126): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('login', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#7 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('login', '????????<form a...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#8 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'login')
#10 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#11 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(123): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#12 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(614): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#13 /var/www/mydomain.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#14 /var/www/mydomain.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#15 {main}
Stato Richiesta
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(31) "http://mydomain.com/login/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@xfrocks
Still get ton of this errors.

Am I the only one?

@xfrocks - any idea why I get this when adding this code?

Code:
.sidebar .section:after {
   background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/sidebar-shadow.png") no-repeat scroll center bottom transparent;
   content: "";
   position: relative;
   display: block;
   height: 30px; }
Screen Shot 2014-05-25 at 6.56.14 AM.webp

is it possible to disable the framework for my forum_list page and have the default side bar for it but keep the framework for my news page?

Just wondering with the Birthday widget if it is possible only to show users Birthdays who have more than 5 posts?

Alot of the Birthdays are users who have not made many posts so I would like to exclude them from showing up?

I recently implemented something similar so that inactive members weren't listed. It required four steps to achieve.

1. Create a new Usergroup for the members you want to include in the Birthdays list
2. Set up a Usergroup Promotion so that everyone who meats your criteria for being included in the Birthdays list gets added to the new Usergroup
3. Edit the Birthdays template wf_widget_birthday to only show members if they are in the new Usergroup (something like '<xen:if is="{xen:helper ismemberof, $user, 5}">' in the relevant place, where 5 is the new Usergroup's ID number)
4. Edit the Birthdays template wf_widget_birthday further to remove the section that displays how many birthdays there are (because it counts them before you filter them)

My template now looks like this:
Code:
<xen:if hascontent="true">
   <ul class="followedOnline">
     <xen:contentcheck>
       <xen:foreach loop="$users" value="$user">
       <xen:if is="{xen:helper ismemberof, $user, 5}">
         <li title="{$user.username}<xen:if is="{$user.age}">, {$user.age}</xen:if>" class="Tooltip user-{$user.user_id}">
           <xen:avatar user="$user" size="s" img="true" class="_plainImage" />
         </li>
       </xen:if>
       </xen:foreach>
     </xen:contentcheck>
   </ul>
</xen:if>

Not the most elegant solution but it works. The ability to include/exclude Usergroups via the widget options would be better of course but would have to be implemented by xfrocks :)

XFRocks,

I have kept reading how at some point you were going to add a donation module and I wanted to know if this was ever added.... if not what are the plans or which one do you recommend.

Thanks!

Badr

Show Widget Locations widget, viewable by Administrator user group only

Renderer: [Advanced} HTML
Expression: XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('ismemberof', array($visitor,3))
Code:
<ul>
<li><a href="admin.php?widgets/reveal">Enable</a></li>
<li><a href="misc/wf-disable-reveal /">Disable</a></li>
</ul>

I don't believe widget pages have node IDs.

all pages have node ID

• create and NEW widget page and save it
  • go to styles->templates and look at LAST template listed.
  • that is the template name of the new widget page that you just created
  • you also get clue as to new node ID

I have an issue. I have had my widgets set to all for a while but wanted to change the statistics widget to only show on the index. So i changed that widget from showing on all to only showing on forum_list however it is now not showing at all. I have cleared browser cache and cookies thinking it might be that but nope not that. If i set it back to all it will show on all pages again but can't seem to get it to show on forum_list.

all pages have node ID

• create and NEW widget page and save it
  • go to styles->templates and look at LAST template listed.
  • that is the template name of the new widget page that you just created
  • you also get clue as to new node ID
I think you're missing a step here. WF templates aren't the last. There's quite a few other templates before it. The last WF template listed is the xfrm resource template.

Top Bottom