Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
So guys, I cannot figure this out for the life of me. I know this is a cross-add on question, but maybe someone has a solution? I am trying to add a widget based on Widget Framework based on the current wiki (XenCarta) page I am on. I can't seem to find an expression that works since page_ids are totally different on XenCarta or nonexistent?

This is working. It places the widget below all the standard XenCarta Widgets. I can probably tweak the position to get it to appear up top before the XenCarta Widgets.

bandicam 2014-02-10 11-39-42-539.webp

My question is, is there some php expression I can put in the Expression box so that the widget only appears on a certain XenCarta wiki page? That is what I am trying to do.

bandicam 2014-02-10 11-44-14-954.webp

Hi :) Thank you for a great add-on!

I have added both Widget Framework and Widget Portal to my site Myhorsefriends.com - but I can't get the Widget Portal to work. It keeps crashing on me which means I turned it off again.

The Widget Framwork seems to work great, but I want the frames to be only shown on specific pages (I see others had same issue, but I didn't yet see a proper solution).

I use xenporta and I wish to add (as an example) a widget from Widget Framework, for Sons Gallery latest videos. It is not an issue to add it above top breadcrumb, but it will be shown on all pages and not only the portal.

If I set the position, I have only 3 choices and it doesn't seem as if I can mix them. How can I set it to EWRporta AND above top breadcrumb?

Before Widget Portal crashed I saw, that it deletes everything on the front page (or it replaces EWRporta - which I don't want ... I also still have to keep the sidebar I have ...)

Thank you :)

Thanks @Martok - I guess I may be having another issue then what you may have experienced with the two add ons - Also, I have followed the instructions listed above, no worries, I have asked the author of the who has visited add on to help, and yes, I see you have given me the same information as you did here on that post, thanks for your input even though it has not help resolve this issue. :)

View attachment 66884

Still remains in the online_list template even when using clear sidebar...
View attachment 66883

That must be another addon you're using which conflicts with this one.

Hello guys, today I installed widget framework add-on and here is the error that I received.

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'WF_WidgetPage' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in WidgetFramework/Installer.php at line 164
  5. WidgetFramework_Installer::installCustomized() in WidgetFramework/Installer.php at line 67
  6. WidgetFramework_Installer::install()
  7. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ioshacking.com/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Error after upgrade 1.3 beta 3.
I know it's beta but any idea why it work with 1.3 beta 2 ?

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 930254 bytes) - library/WidgetFramework/Core.php:311
Generated By: kezako, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(34) "http://mywebsite.com/directory/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Hello guys, today I installed widget framework add-on and here is the error that I received.

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'WF_WidgetPage' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in WidgetFramework/Installer.php at line 164
  5. WidgetFramework_Installer::installCustomized() in WidgetFramework/Installer.php at line 67
  6. WidgetFramework_Installer::install()
  7. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/ioshacking.com/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Were you installing or upgrading when you encountered the issue?

I assume you didn't got the exception the first time you install? If it is the case, probably the broken install left some of its data and caused issue. Please use phpMyAdmin or similar tool and delete the row with 'WF_WidgetPage' in table `xf_node_type` then try again. Sorry for your inconvenience.

WOW. Thanks very much. Worked!

@xfrocks
I use version 2.3.5 of This addon
But in Recent Status widget.
There was an error (posting to profile misuse)
please,you read conversation and support to help me
Thanks.!!

hi
i have this error message
Code:
Template Errors: wf_widget_xfrm_resources

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/lostingaming/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 5:

4:                 ';
    5: foreach ($resources AS $resource)
    6: {

i have disable the enable it . always the same :(

can anybody help ?

This is working perfectly, but for some reason I'm getting thousands of these errors in the ACP:

#0 /home/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(483) : runtime-created function(1): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/publ...', 1, Array)
#1 [internal function]: __lambda_func(Array)
#2 /home/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(487): call_user_func('?lambda_1', Array)
#3 /home/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(573): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->_executeExpression('!in_array($cont...', Array)
#4 /home/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Empty.php(35): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '???????????????...')
#5 /home/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(352): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Empty->render(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '???????????????...')
#6 /home/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(264): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '???????????????...')
#7 /home/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(87): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#8 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('forum_list', '??????????????<...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#9 /home/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#10 /home/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'forum_list')
#11 /home/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#12 /home/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(119): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#13 /home/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(614): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#14 /home/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#15 /home/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#16 {main}

Hi :) Thank you for a great add-on!

I have added both Widget Framework and Widget Portal to my site Myhorsefriends.com - but I can't get the Widget Portal to work. It keeps crashing on me which means I turned it off again.

The Widget Framwork seems to work great, but I want the frames to be only shown on specific pages (I see others had same issue, but I didn't yet see a proper solution).

I use xenporta and I wish to add (as an example) a widget from Widget Framework, for Sons Gallery latest videos. It is not an issue to add it above top breadcrumb, but it will be shown on all pages and not only the portal.

If I set the position, I have only 3 choices and it doesn't seem as if I can mix them. How can I set it to EWRporta AND above top breadcrumb?

Before Widget Portal crashed I saw, that it deletes everything on the front page (or it replaces EWRporta - which I don't want ... I also still have to keep the sidebar I have ...)

Thank you :)

I'm sorry, I figured it out! I thought the Widget Portal and Widget Framework was developed by the same person, but they are not!

The Widget Framework from XFRocks works like a charm.

I didn't see the 'Create a Widget Framework Page' in the 'Applications' -> 'Node list' - but that is exactly what I need.

The only issues I have now is when I create the Widgets for my front page:

1) I wish to have a news block with latest news post with a small review, and chose 'Sidebar with snippet from post' design. But it seems to show the whole long post and not only a snippet. Are there any ways I can make this less with a 'read more' kind of end-link in the text?

2) When I try and make 'Columns' position for Threads and New Posts (two widgets shown together in one column) - everything gets messed up on one page instead of two, and I can't change it unless I choose a design I don't wish to have (and then they are just showing underneath each other instead of in the same column).

This is how my the News look like (way too much text):

WidgetFrameworkNews.webp

This is how the Threads/New Posts column looks like:

WidgetFrameworkThreads.webp

This is the setting for new threads (posts the same):

WidgetFrameworksSettings.webp

Help is appreciated! Thank you :)

1) I wish to have a news block with latest news post with a small review, and chose 'Sidebar with snippet from post' design. But it seems to show the whole long post and not only a snippet. Are there any ways I can make this less with a 'read more' kind of end-link in the text?
Have you tried style-setting "Snippet Maximum Length" ?

@xfrocks I've just started using User Group Promotions. Since doing so, I've had this error a couple of times:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: contentTemplate - library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php:103
Generated By: Martok, 34 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/vhosts/******/httpdocs/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(103): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 103, Array)
#1 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_create('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Admin))
#2 /var/www/vhosts/******/httpdocs/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /var/www/vhosts/******/httpdocs/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(82): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_create', Array, 'PAGE_CONTAINER')
#4 /var/www/vhosts/******/httpdocs/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Admin.php(154): XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#5 /var/www/vhosts/******/httpdocs/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(263): XenForo_Dependencies_Admin->createTemplateObject('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#6 /var/www/vhosts/******/httpdocs/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php(135): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#7 /var/www/vhosts/******/httpdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(614): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer('Cron entry was ...', Array)
#8 /var/www/vhosts/******/httpdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Message), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin), Array)
#9 /var/www/vhosts/******/httpdocs/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(133) "http://www.******/admin.php?cron/userGroupPromotions/run&_xfToken=2%2C1392372643%2C15cac2495a285b46c19d2c786e6e95bd1c60d00b"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["cron/userGroupPromotions/run"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "2,1392372643,15cac2495a285b46c19d2c786e6e95bd1c60d00b"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I am using @Waindigo's User Criteria add-on, though I'm assuming the issue is with Widget Framework as this is what is referred to in the error log.

Top Bottom