Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Seen this error on admin logs:

ErrorException: Undefined index: post_id - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Threads.php:311
Generated By: Draft, 40 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Threads.php(311): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/phcorner/...', 311, Array)
#1 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(637): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Threads->_render(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(338): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Object(_WidgetFramework_ArrayOfString))
#3 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(250): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '???????????<!--...')
#4 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(51): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#5 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('forum_list', '????????????<ol...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#6 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#7 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'forum_list')
#8 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#9 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(119): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#10 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(604): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#11 /home/phcorner/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#12 /home/phcorner/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(24) "http://www.phcorner.net/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

This error only appear during the update? (uploading new ftp files then upgrading xml)

@xfrocks ; Sorry in advance because not directly related to this product itself, but you might be able to help me.

I've have XenTag Mod add-on installed but because of a typo, I don't see the widget title above the cloud.
Looking at generated HTML code, we see <div class="secondaryContent widget Tinhte_XenTag_WidgetRenderer_Cloud" id="widget-10">
It should be Tinhte_XenTag_WidgetRenderer_TagCloud.
But tried to search, I just don't get where it's referenced. So It's probably a generated name or something from your add-on. Could you tell me how this works ? Like from where it retrieves "Cloud" and such so I can fix it.

Thanks!

Not working for me, the latest threads is still showing the OP name and not the last poster. (v2.4.0c)
Confirmed on latest version of XF and WF. I'm using that widget on the home page (xenporta) and toggled on/off to clear cache and it still shows OP avatar.

I'm using 2.4.0c right now. Do I need to reinstall again?
No need.

Not working for me, the latest threads is still showing the OP name and not the last poster. (v2.4.0c)
Confirmed on latest version of XF and WF. I'm using that widget on the home page (xenporta) and toggled on/off to clear cache and it still shows OP avatar.
There are two slightly different problems with first post/last post:
  • If the widget show the username of the first poster (and avatar of the last poster) then you may need to check for modified template, reupload the files.
  • If the widget show the avatar of the first poster then there is a conflict with another add-on.

Error. The error occurs when the input corresponds to the message in a simple editor.

Attachments

• Безымянный.webp
    Безымянный.webp
    70.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
  • If the widget show the username of the first poster (and avatar of the last poster) then you may need to check for modified template, reupload the files.
  • If the widget show the avatar of the first poster then there is a conflict with another add-on.
My bad. I was using New Threads instead of New Replies widget type.

No need.

The problem only manifests itself if logged in, if logged out it works as designed. ie the username of the first poster is shown when logged in.

The problem only manifests itself if logged in, if logged out it works as designed. ie the username of the first poster is shown when logged in.
Sounds like a conflict with other add-on then. Please start a conversation with me to figure out the culprit.

Top Bottom