Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
@xfrocks, since the update the recent threads modules dont work

instead of showing the last poster's details it always uses thread starters

aka member 1 started a thread 9pm, member 2 replied at 10pm

the recent thread would show member 1 avatar and name, but says posted at 10pm

Is it possible to show in the Threads widget the avatar of the lastt Postser instead of the Thread Starter, or ist to heavy for the database?

Please check for customized template?

Customized Templates? I dont know what you mean, sorry. I only have edited the forum_list for Taigachat.

Is it possible to show in the Threads widget the avatar of the lastt Postser instead of the Thread Starter, or ist to heavy for the database?

A new version v2.4.0c has just been released to fix the last poster avatar issue. Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

The Avatar is fixed, but it still shows only 5 Entrys from the Last Post/Thread. I have set it to 10, doesnt work. But with the old Version everything was ok. Dont know what happend.

@Andre Daub

Is your Last Post Renderer Working? You have 7 Last Posts, mine only shows 5, but i have set it to 10.

// It has something to do with Guest Permission. Without Guest Permission its working. Do you have changed something on this Guest Permission?

Last edited:
The Avatar is fixed, but it still shows only 5 Entrys from the Last Post/Thread. I have set it to 10, doesnt work. But with the old Version everything was ok. Dont know what happend.

@Andre Daub

Is your Last Post Renderer Working? You have 7 Last Posts, mine only shows 5, but i have set it to 10.

// It has something to do with Guest Permission. Without Guest Permission its working. Do you have changed something on this Guest Permission?
Do you have forum with no viewOthers permission? Because threads in those forums will be checked after they are fetched from the database. And because user doesn't have permission to view those thread, they will not show up.

Do you have forum with no viewOthers permission? Because threads in those forums will be checked after they are fetched from the database. And because user doesn't have permission to view those thread, they will not show up.

Yes, is there any fix for this? In the WidgetFramework 2.2.x and 2.3.x everything was ok, but this last Post/Threas from this Version is not good, sorry.

Yes, is there any fix for this? In the WidgetFramework 2.2.x and 2.3.x everything was ok, but this last Post/Threas from this Version is not good, sorry.
Actually the behavior in the older version is incorrect. It shows thread even when user doesn't have permission to view. If your site has that kind of forums, just select the viewable forums from the list when you create the widget.

Having problems with new Threads/New post in tab group, look at my Forum.
It must be on sidebar, now it's below forum list:
upload_2013-9-10_19-57-58.webp

Top Bottom