Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Err I'm having trouble ever since I upgraded to the latest version 2.4.0c... if I go to add new widgets, every option looks like the default:

widgets.webp widgets2.webp

@xfrocks I do have a question... not sure if it's possible it's half working....

I'm trying to add a widget to the member_view page, the template: member_recent_activity.

When the page loads... it appears like this:

Screenshot_1.webp

The user has recent posts, clicking older items loads like this:

Screenshot_2.webp

Ideally I can fix the styling issue when expanding... but I'm curious if the widget will allow the posts to load on the initial page load. Thanks

@xfrocks I do have a question... not sure if it's possible it's half working....

I'm trying to add a widget to the member_view page, the template: member_recent_activity.

When the page loads... it appears like this:

View attachment 56553

The user has recent posts, clicking older items loads like this:

View attachment 56554

Ideally I can fix the styling issue when expanding... but I'm curious if the widget will allow the posts to load on the initial page load. Thanks
Hmm, the widget comes from another add-on I think. There is no such thing bundled with this add-on.

Actually I tried using the template with a wrapper widget, wasn't sure if it would work
Ah, very nice use. I haven't thought of that. Unfortunately, it is not possible to show the recent activity on page load. Because doing so will need data of the activity (template only a representation of the data). You will need a custom renderer to get data and feed to the template, sorry.

Try going to the widget, check the options to see if they are correct, click Save.
Solved, thanks :)

I've another issue with poll widget (don't look at different colors of course):

Old widget:

Schermata 2013-09-14 alle 08.53.09.webp

New widget:

Schermata 2013-09-14 alle 08.53.21.webp

How to switch back to old layout?

Saw this on the zip file :)
Version 2.4.1 15-09-2013
- Added is_index option for widget page
- Updated to throw view related exception when add-on debug mode is enabled only (instead of system debug mode)
- Fixed bug with Threads renderer

I don't why it's not posted on this thread.

Saw this on the zip file :)
Version 2.4.1 15-09-2013
- Added is_index option for widget page
- Updated to throw view related exception when add-on debug mode is enabled only (instead of system debug mode)
- Fixed bug with Threads renderer

I don't why it's not posted on this thread.
Mostly bug fixes so I didn't want it to send out emails to resource watchers.

I see all folder and file permission in ver. 2.4.1 are 0777

Trying to upload via Filezilla and cPanel and the result are same.

Is this right?

Thanks for all the new brilliant features in the update.

What is the difference between layouts "default" and "sidebar with one extra line" ?

Top Bottom