Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
What do you mean by checking the expression?

Thanks,
oman
I think one of your widget has invalid expression. Just go to all of your widget and double check the expressions. Or you can copy all of them and send to me via a conversation.

Hi all, I have tried installing the taigachat widget but it does not appear on my home page.

Taigachat is working successfully but just can't get the widget to display.

Are there any special instruction on getting the taigachat widget to work with 1.2?

Cheers!

Hi all, I have tried installing the taigachat widget but it does not appear on my home page.

Taigachat is working successfully but just can't get the widget to display.

Are there any special instruction on getting the taigachat widget to work with 1.2?

Cheers!
There is no special instruction. Given that the TaigaChat add-on has a bunch of permission, you may want to ask the author for further info.

Thank you! Of course, now when I go to the Expression field, the answer is right there in front of me. Have a good day.

Hi,

Why i dont see new Replys on my own Thread? Only other People can see it. :rolleyes: It seems that i have to write a Thread or something to see it. Or when get the Last Post Widget Updated? (to see new Postings) :(

Last edited:
Im using widget framework to show upcoming events using WF - XenAtendo Upcoming Events
how can I limit the listed records to something like 5 or 10 ?

Hello, I have enabled the widget to allow users to see recent status on index, and allow them to create new updates, but it's not adding it, it says been added but it doesn't show up..

Very nice Addon, but i have one problem:

View attachment 55249
Here is my setting:

View attachment 55250

Any idea of how i can fix it?
I will need your site address and an user account to see the "new" indicator. Please send me that info so I will be able to check for problem.

Hi,

Why i dont see new Replys on my own Thread? Only other People can see it. :rolleyes: It seems that i have to write a Thread or something to see it. Or when get the Last Post Widget Updated? (to see new Postings) :(
Which renderer are you using? Your question is a bit unclear, sorry.

Im using widget framework to show upcoming events using WF - XenAtendo Upcoming Events
how can I limit the listed records to something like 5 or 10 ?
You will need to ask the author of the renderer. XenAtendo renderer is not included in this add-on sorry.

Hello,
I need help locating a template, I would like to add a div around the sidebar h3 tags,
http://d.pr/i/o8zc

But I can't seem to find where they are. I have tried editing the default xenforo sidebar templates but they are not changing.

@xfrocks

I got the following error today;
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: page - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(452) : runtime-created function:1
Generated By: <Username Hidden>, Yesterday at 11:05 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(452) : runtime-created function(1): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/<hidden>/...', 1, Array) #1 [internal function]: __lambda_func(Array) #2 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(456): call_user_func('?lambda_4', Array) #3 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(542): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->_executeExpression('$page['node_id'...', Array) #4 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(335): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '') #5 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(246): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '???????????<!--...') #6 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(51): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array) #7 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('forum_list', '????????????<ol...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public)) #8 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #9 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'forum_list') #10 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() #11 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(119): XenForo_Template_Public->render() #12 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(604): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array) #13 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array) #14 /home/<hidden>/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #15 {main}
Request State
array(3) { ["url"] => string(22) "http://orojackson.com/" ["_GET"] => array(0) { } ["_POST"] => array(0) { } }

Is it anything serious or just me messing up something? I was trying to get a sidebar block in a certain page, and I used the following expression
$page['node_id'] == 176

Is that by any chance wrong?

@xfrocks

I got the following error today;
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: page - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(452) : runtime-created function:1
Generated By: <Username Hidden>, Yesterday at 11:05 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(452) : runtime-created function(1): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/<hidden>/...', 1, Array) #1 [internal function]: __lambda_func(Array) #2 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(456): call_user_func('?lambda_4', Array) #3 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(542): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->_executeExpression('$page['node_id'...', Array) #4 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(335): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '') #5 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(246): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '???????????<!--...') #6 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(51): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array) #7 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('forum_list', '????????????<ol...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public)) #8 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #9 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'forum_list') #10 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() #11 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(119): XenForo_Template_Public->render() #12 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(604): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array) #13 /home/<hidden>/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array) #14 /home/<hidden>/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #15 {main}
Request State
array(3) { ["url"] => string(22) "http://orojackson.com/" ["_GET"] => array(0) { } ["_POST"] => array(0) { } }

Is it anything serious or just me messing up something? I was trying to get a sidebar block in a certain page, and I used the following expression
$page['node_id'] == 176

Is that by any chance wrong?
That's not wrong but may cause problem in some positions.

Which position are you using?

Hello,
I need help locating a template, I would like to add a div around the sidebar h3 tags,
http://d.pr/i/o8zc

But I can't seem to find where they are. I have tried editing the default xenforo sidebar templates but they are not changing.
Where specifically you want to edit the html? Your screenshot includes several different widgets actually.

Top Bottom