Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
I am getting frequent server errors:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: forum - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(452) : runtime-created function:1
Generated By: Phoenix, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/admin/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(452) : runtime-created function(1): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/spider7/p...', 1, Array)
#1 [internal function]: __lambda_func(Array)
#2 /home/admin/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(456): call_user_func('?lambda_2', Array)
#3 /home/admin/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(542): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->_executeExpression('in_array($forum...', Array)
#4 /home/admin/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(335): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '??????????????<...')
#5 /home/admin/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(246): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '????????????<!-...')
#6 /home/admin/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(51): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#7 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('forum_list', '????????????<ol...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#8 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'forum_list')
#10 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#11 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(119): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#12 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(604): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#13 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#14 /home/admin/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#15 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(29) "http://www.site.com/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

This is happening several times a minute. Any idea on the cause?

Is there a trick to get some blocks to "show" in the sidebar? Also- is there an option to create a block with my own HTML?

Thank you.

I am getting frequent server errors:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: forum - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(452) : runtime-created function:1
Generated By: Phoenix, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/admin/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(452) : runtime-created function(1): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/spider7/p...', 1, Array)
#1 [internal function]: __lambda_func(Array)
#2 /home/admin/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(456): call_user_func('?lambda_2', Array)
#3 /home/admin/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(542): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->_executeExpression('in_array($forum...', Array)
#4 /home/admin/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(335): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '??????????????<...')
#5 /home/admin/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(246): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '????????????<!-...')
#6 /home/admin/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(51): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#7 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('forum_list', '????????????<ol...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#8 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'forum_list')
#10 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#11 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(119): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#12 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(604): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#13 /home/admin/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#14 /home/admin/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#15 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(29) "http://www.site.com/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

This is happening several times a minute. Any idea on the cause?
It was caused by one of your expressions. Try to find one which uses "$forum".

Is there a trick to get some blocks to "show" in the sidebar? Also- is there an option to create a block with my own HTML?

Thank you.

No need a trick to do that. You can just choose a renderer from the list and put it in position.

And yes, there are HTML renderer for your own markup.

I have some weird issue on my forums where on the portal page (XenPorta) some widgets will be updated and on the forum page some widgets will be outdated. I don't know why this happens. Is there something wrong with the caching on 2.3.5 and XenForo 1.2.1? Is there anyway to disable caching?

I have some weird issue on my forums where on the portal page (XenPorta) some widgets will be updated and on the forum page some widgets will be outdated. I don't know why this happens. Is there something wrong with the caching on 2.3.5 and XenForo 1.2.1? Is there anyway to disable caching?
How outdated are they? There is no known issues with caching in v2.3.5.

How outdated are they? There is no known issues with caching in v2.3.5.
Some widgets like the latest threads and latest status updates will be missing 1 or two status updates made. If I switch between forum and portal they will have different sets of information. Looks like a caching things...

Some widgets like the latest threads and latest status updates will be missing 1 or two status updates made. If I switch between forum and portal they will have different sets of information. Looks like a caching things...
Yes, they are heavily cached to not affect the site performance even in high traffic page (like index or portal). You have different contents because they are cached separately between different pages. I may change this to cache once for a widget but it's a bit dangerous because not all widget rendered the same for all pages.

Yes, they are heavily cached to not affect the site performance even in high traffic page (like index or portal). You have different contents because they are cached separately between different pages. I may change this to cache once for a widget but it's a bit dangerous because not all widget rendered the same for all pages.

Would it be possible to add a user adjustable timer to the Recent Status caching? I think it's currently set at a default 3600 seconds (1 hour) - could we have an ACP option to change it to suit? (or maybe have a drop-down selection so people can't run it every second!!! perhaps 5 mins / 10 mins / 15 mins / 30 mins / 60 mins - so people can adjust to suit?)

Would it be possible to add a user adjustable timer to the Recent Status caching? I think it's currently set at a default 3600 seconds (1 hour) - could we have an ACP option to change it to suit? (or maybe have a drop-down selection so people can't run it every second!!! perhaps 5 mins / 10 mins / 15 mins / 30 mins / 60 mins - so people can adjust to suit?)
Yes, it's possible and has been planned for a while. I may need to put it a bit higher in the todo list...

ok, im totally confused. how does this plugin work? i've installed it, imported the tiaga chat widget, set it to 'all', and still, nothing shows up anywhere on my board. i don't see any other instructions besides installing it the standard way on the resource page, what am i missing?

i don't see any permissions or anything for this either. if someone could help id sure appreciate it.

@xfrocks is there a way to style the blocks separately via css?

Like each widget a differant background
Yes, each widget has it's unique id that can be used to style with CSS. Or you can use the class name to target widgets of the same renderer.

oh and also how do you limit the amount of title text?

when long threads come it breaks format
You can change it in Style Properties page: [bd] Widget Framework.

ok, im totally confused. how does this plugin work? i've installed it, imported the tiaga chat widget, set it to 'all', and still, nothing shows up anywhere on my board. i don't see any other instructions besides installing it the standard way on the resource page, what am i missing?

i don't see any permissions or anything for this either. if someone could help id sure appreciate it.
Before dealing with TaigaChat, I suggest that you test it with a HTML widget first because TaigaChat widget checks permissions and stuff so it may not show up for some reasons. After getting comfortable with the HTML widget, you can try other renderers like Threads or Users. Btw, which version of TaigaChat are you using?

How do I get the little dark block with description to show up - see attachment. 2 of the blocks have it. It shows on some widgets but not others.

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom