Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
I want to display a widget in hook:ad_above_content one only one template page XF_index. How can I combine both these conditionals? You can enter either one of these at the moment. If I enter hook:ad_above_content it is showing in all the pages

I want to display a widget in hook:ad_above_content one only one template page XF_index. How can I combine both these conditionals? You can enter either one of these at the moment. If I enter hook:ad_above_content it is showing in all the pages

I literally asked the same question yesterday. Read back a few pages :)

Edit: Or wait for Roland ;-)

Is there a way to show a widget on forum_list when its a full version of the site, but on all when the responsive/mobile site is shown?

Getting this error:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:108
Generated By: Vikki, Yesterday at 8:28 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XFCP_WidgetFram...')
#1 /home/gunforum/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/XenForo/View1.php(4): spl_autoload_call('XFCP_WidgetFram...')
#2 /home/gunforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/home/gunforum/...')
#3 /home/gunforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(959): XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('WidgetFramework...')
#4 /home/gunforum/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(483): XenForo_Application::autoload('WidgetFramework...')
#5 /home/gunforum/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(209): XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('', 'view', 'XenForo_ViewPub...')
#6 /home/gunforum/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(67): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('', 'Html', Array, 'shs_can_not_mod...')
#7 /home/gunforum/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(249): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('', Array, 'shs_can_not_mod...', NULL)
#8 /home/gunforum/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(64): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderSubView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View))
#9 /home/gunforum/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(572): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'account_wrapper', Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View))
#10 /home/gunforum/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#11 /home/gunforum/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(42) "http://www.gun-forum.com/account/signature"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

The threads widget does not follow user permissions.
Members see threads that they have no access to.
I am getting this too. A couple members reported being able to see the thread titles from an admin-only forum, though they got a permission error when clicking the link to the thread.

I am getting this too. A couple members reported being able to see the thread titles from an admin-only forum, though they got a permission error when clicking the link to the thread.

@xfrocks, XenForo_Model_Posts::canViewPost(array $post, array $thread, array $forum, &$errorPhraseKey = '',
array $nodePermissions = null, array $viewingUser = null
)

You're going to have to set it to cache per user or user group or something though to avoid issues. If caching is off, this could result in a lot of queries. Just figured I'd point you in the right area.

Top Bottom