Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Hello,
XFMG comments widget shows thumbnails of media commented?
And XFMG media widget is slider or configurable row number?
I find for serious XFMG widget for XFMG v.2 , default Xenforo widget are very limited
This add-on is for XenForo 1 FYI :D

Hello @xfrocks - i update now, but i have a problem with widget "Thread". I need "new posts" and "new replies" together. How can i do it? When i use "new post", i see only new threads.
I think you will need Latest Replies widget type.

This add-on is for XenForo 1 FYI :D

Well, i know now, where is problem. "Threads Cutoff". Can i set "0" for all thread? When thread is older that number, "Latest Replies" do not work. Or i can set 9999?

Well, i know now, where is problem. "Threads Cutoff". Can i set "0" for all thread? When thread is older that number, "Latest Replies" do not work. Or i can set 9999?
If you don't set it, it will use the value 7. So yes, you will want to put a large number there. Please note that it's not recommended if your forum is moderately busy.

If you don't set it, it will use the value 7. So yes, you will want to put a large number there. Please note that it's not recommended if your forum is moderately busy.

I understand. But i have a problem, I have old threads but live with new posts every day. And then these threads do not appear in the updated if there is a small value in Threads Cutoff. :(

I understand. But i have a problem, I have old threads but live with new posts every day. And then these threads do not appear in the updated if there is a small value in Threads Cutoff. :(
Probably we will allow no cutoff then. Stay tuned.

Unfortunately, I think this is not the right solution for me. Previously, I had a "Posts" widget where the first posts of the thread and the reaction were together. Now I do not. Posts only shows thread with the first post, "Latest Replies" only shows threads that have at least one response. :(

Can you help me?

Unfortunately, I think this is not the right solution for me. Previously, I had a "Posts" widget where the first posts of the thread and the reaction were together. Now I do not. Posts only shows thread with the first post, "Latest Replies" only shows threads that have at least one response. :(

Can you help me?
So you want to get threads sorted by last post date but showing the first post information?

@xfrocks
Did you ever release a latest resource reviews renderer? I've been searching for it.
No, I don't think this add-on has ever had such renderer.

@xfrocks
I have installed the latest version of Widget Framework on the latest version of Xenforo but I have a problem. "New Posts" on the forum listing page (index) shows different posts than on other pages and custom avatars are not shown whereas it works fine on inside pages. How can this be since its the same module?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
@xfrocks
I have installed the latest version of Widget Framework on the latest version of Xenforo but I have a problem. "New Posts" on the forum listing page (index) shows different posts than on other pages and custom avatars are not shown whereas it works fine on inside pages. How can this be since its the same module?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Just an update on this. If I change the limit to anything but 5 it works. If I set it to the default - 5 - it breaks.

Does the birthday widget still work? It shows less users than before (no whitelist or blacklist used).

There is new cut-off setting. It does no longer show users who were not active within the last x days. I think "x days" can be set in the widget.

@xfrocks

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

I'm getting this, too, plus some usernames are plainly being mixed-up.

I'm also having issues with conditionals - I simply get kicked back to the homepage when I try to apply them in the layout editor - even though I'm using the suggested expressions in the layout editor.

Last edited:
I'd love a little more information on how to apply conditionals for this.

For example, I tried using the following to display the tagcloud from [Tinhte] tags:

{$forum.parent_node_id} == x

where x would be a number, ie, 16 in this instance.

But I'm getting that bounced back as incorrect syntax.

I did get it to work when I used the following:

{$forum.node_id} == '38'

So it would display on a specific forum list. However, I couldn't designate multiple forum lists, using the following different expressions:

$forum['parent_node_id'] == '38,298,92,36,37,94,34,387'
in_array($forum['node_id'], array(38,298,92,36,37,94,34,387))

What I wanted to do was display the tagcloud in the sidebar for posts in a particular category for a particular theme, but I can't seem to apply multiple node values, nor have the syntax recognised.

Further pointers would certainly be welcome!

Top Bottom