Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Is there a way to render 5 different forums on the index page . I'd like to render 10 threads from each forum and display them in the index page as "Latest Threads in X forum" for each 5 forums. This is mainly so I can show the sticky posts on the index page as the thread renderer doesn't show stickied posts on top.

Thanks , it works but how do I make it so that it shows the sticky threads at the top of the Recent Threads widget and then after that the normal recent threads?

Could someone please explain to me how to make my own custom widgets? I tried searching, but couldn't find anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. (:

Hi,
i will add a widget html box with a code that show my all members of a particular group.
And is it possible that I limit this to a certain category?

I think I'm going mad. I c ould have sworn that 'What's New' on my front page was Widget Framework but nowhere within Admin can I find anywhere to increase the thread count from 10 to 15. Anyone have any idea? Thanks!

www.bmwlander.co.uk

My site loads a massive amount of bytes from SimpleCache for every page load. This causes thousands of errors a day. This is caused by a number of addons. Widget Framework uses the following:
["widgets"]=> int(11749)

Could you please see if this can be reduced?

Hey! Great Add-on! I love it! I have a situation.. I'm using [bd] Widget Framework 2.6.3-BETA18 and I want to use [AH] Discord Widget
I followed the instructions ;
  1. Create a widget with the "[Advanced] HTML & Template (without wrapper)" render and use "ah_discord_widget" for the template name.
but in the widgets, nothing is showing up and in the Layout editor it's saying this;

Nothing rendered, the widget currently has no contents and users will not see it.

Thanks!

I'm using an older version and will be upgrading soon. I'm looking for FB feed widgets - specifically a widget that will display posts from multiple FB pages in a sidebar widget. I use on on some Wordpress sites called Smash Balloon. It does exactly this. They offer a PHP stand alone version of the plugin. Any idea if it would work with the Widget Framework by looking at it?
https://smashballoon.com/

There is no JS version from them. Only a PHP version.

Just reporting a bug with Widget Framework v2.6.3 (latest from developer's website) :

Renderer user recent status isn't displaying the most recent statuses by members. It's showing statuses but it's a mixture of new and old (more on the old side).

Top Bottom