Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Works perfectly fine, if you know how to read the FAQ section that xfrocks has written or commented on throughout this thread.
Oh yea.. well then why is there a update far past this one on xfrocks site.. also there are many other issued people mentions in this 276 pages that he never answered to.

Oh yea.. well then why is there a update far past this one on xfrocks site.. also there are many other issued people mentions in this 276 pages that he never answered to.
A few xenforo developers choose to provide support and software on their own sites and is not restricted to just xfrocks. Its upto the developer. There is no stipulation that xenforo addons and versions by the dev have to be on here.

Note that this is a FREE addon, and put yourself in the developer's shoes. After you have explained the same thing over and over again, why should you continue to do so for the next 200 odd pages? People need to read, and appreciate. A self entitlement issue over a free addon is not going to help your cause in getting the dev or others on here to help you.

A few xenforo developers choose to provide support and software on their own sites and is not restricted to just xfrocks. Its upto the developer. There is no stipulation that xenforo addons and versions by the dev have to be on here.

Note that this is a FREE addon, and put yourself in the developer's shoes. After you have explained the same thing over and over again, why should you continue to do so for the next 200 odd pages? People need to read, and appreciate. A self entitlement issue over a free addon is not going to help your cause in getting the dev or others on here to help you.
This is a free addon but I paid this guy for him to upgrade the addon.. Who do you think supplied him with money to develop this addon more and more and not abandon it? ME... so if your in my shoes you would feel my pain.. Last time I paid him for him to update the tabs not loading he accepted my money and dissapeared.

Hi!

I am using the widget framework and understand I can set certain expressions for displaying widgets in the following format:
Code:
XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('ismemberof', array($visitor,3))

This looks different than the format for conditional statements used by XenForo.

How would I hide widgets for a specific user group like this:

Code:
<xen:if is="!{xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, x}">
This content will be hidden from members of user group x
</xen:if>

...but in the proper expression format for the Widget Framework?

Thank you!

M

Yes, I noticed that. That's why replied as such.
In any case: I dont know what problem you are seeking the solution to so I dont know if this release resolves that. There is only one way to find out.
It does not resolve the issues I reported here:
https://xfrocks.com/widget-framework/threads/bug-xfmg-media-renderer-does-keeps-loading.462/
https://xfrocks.com/widget-framework/?prefix_id=1
were you having any problems with the tabbed widgets? if so, does it fix them?

Top Bottom