Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
May be someone can point me in the right direction: since installation I am receiving this error message with every call of a site:

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '<' - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(498) : runtime-created function:1

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Line 498 is
Code:
        $sandbox = @create_function('$params', 'extract($params); return (' . $expression . ');');

Been through every widget already and now I´m at a point where I´m almost stuck. By now I couldn´t figure out where the heck this is coming from. Has anyone an idea where I have to look for that nasty '<' ?

Line 498 of WidgetRenderer.php from 2.6.3 BETA 12 doesn't seem to be that, so I'm assuming you haven't updated to the latest version.
But guessing from that single line only, it may have something to do with "Expression" option in widget setting. It's the option which lets you set custom expression for the widget. Something like, limiting it to certain usergroups, guests and whatnot. On a side note, since the beta version that feature appears to be deprecated and replaced by conditionals (that you can usually use in templates).

Reactions: rdn
Line 498 of WidgetRenderer.php from 2.6.3 BETA 12 doesn't seem to be that, so I'm assuming you haven't updated to the latest version.
But guessing from that single line only, it may have something to do with "Expression" option in widget setting. It's the option which lets you set custom expression for the widget. Something like, limiting it to certain usergroups, guests and whatnot. On a side note, since the beta version that feature appears to be deprecated and replaced by conditionals (that you can usually use in templates).
Thanks Bobby,
that was helpful and brought me back on track. I had a typo (condition $visitor['user_id'] < 0 instead of $visitor['user_id'] > 0) .
Thanks for the hint!

Reactions: rdn
Hello, I am currently receiving this error when trying to install the add-on

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'WF_WidgetPage' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in WidgetFramework/Installer.php at line 202
  5. WidgetFramework_Installer::installCustomized() in WidgetFramework/Installer.php at line 92
  6. WidgetFramework_Installer::install()
  7. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13
Please could someone help me out?

I am having problems with the plugin. I just upgraded to Php 7, and I have the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot 'break' 2 levels in /home/investireoggi/io_forum/library/WidgetFramework/Helper/Index.php on line 90

Any idea?

Last edited:
Top Bottom