Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
I'm creating a widget page

It seems like no matter what I do, I cant get the widgets to appear in the order I want. For example. I am trying to get a HTML box on the top with a Recent Threads widget below, and then a sidebar with widgets in a particular order.

But look at what happens... What am I doing wrong? They just don't want to go in the order I want them in.

Untitled.webp Untitled2.webp

In Widget Framework 2.6 you can order on the front end which is a major benefit. There are a few unresolved bugs with version 2.6 though.

On a widget page, can you make a widget show by usergroup? ie one for guests, one for members - in the same location?

In my case its an introduction, which members don't need.

You can use widget groups for that. Make one widget for guests and another for members. Both in the same group. Use the conditional field to apply usergroup permissions.
{$visitor.user_id} > 0 (show up for logged in users only)
{$visitor.user_id} == 0 (show up for logged out users only)

Where did you find the newer version? I just see 2.5.9 here.

I knew. It is in history and still beta.

Anyway, How to show Views counted in "Most Views" because I want to show how many people view the thread

also

why my sidebar class became sectionMain not secondarycontent

Last edited:
@Klaudius Oh, sticky sidebar. Not sure how to implement it. I've never tried. But UI.X-based styles have that feature built-in.

I'm interested to fix only one widget, not all the sidebar.

Googling I found some addon for Wordpress, ex: https://it.wordpress.org/plugins/q2w3-fixed-widget/

I think that I have to add margin top and a query but I don't know how to do :(

PS
I'm also interested to insert the breadcrumb inside a widget, do you know how to do it? @xfrocks

Last edited:
Hey,

I have a problem with displaying a widget only with the first post ou selecting the post to place it no ~t to go against ADSENSE Policies.

Can someone help me what is the expression to place that condition?

Can someone help me identify which of my widgets is throwing this error? I have dozens of widgets set up and it's nearly impossible to check each one. Getting there error several times a minute.

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: forum - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(498) : runtime-created function:1
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/user/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(498) : runtime-created function(1): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/user/p...', 1, Array)
#1 [internal function]: __lambda_func(Array)
#2 /home/user/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(502): call_user_func('\x00lambda_118', Array)
#3 /home/user/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(588): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->_executeExpression('!in_array($foru...', Array)
#4 /home/user/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(397): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Object(_WidgetFramework_ArrayOfString))
#5 /home/user/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(316): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n...')
#6 /home/user/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(126): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#7 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('forum_list', '\n\t\n\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\n\n\n\n\n...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#8 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'forum_list')
#10 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#11 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(123): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#12 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(618): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#13 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#14 /home/user/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#15 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(29) "http://www.website.org/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Looks like a improperly formed array in a widget effecting froum_list? Maybe an html-based widget?

@xfrocks I'm getting a server error when the poll widget is active. It happens the first time the page is opened in a session.
This is the error:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Column 'content_id' in on clause is ambiguous - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Trollslayer, May 1, 2016
Stack Trace
#0 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT thre...')
#1 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(XenDebug_Db_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tSELECT thre...')
#2 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT thre...')
#3 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenDebug/Db/Mysqli.php(13): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT thre...', '2025681')
#4 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(753): XenDebug_Db_Mysqli->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT thre...', '2025681')
#5 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(48): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow('\n\t\t\tSELECT thre...', '2025681')
#6 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/Waindigo/ModQueueInfo/Extend/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(26): XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreadById('2025681', Array)
#7 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/ModEss/Model/Thread.php(47): Waindigo_ModQueueInfo_Extend_XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreadById('2025681', Array)
#8 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/UserEss/Model/Thread.php(25): ModEss_Model_Thread->getThreadById('2025681', Array)
#9 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Poll.php(126): UserEss_Model_Thread->getThreadById('2025681', Array)
#10 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(683): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Poll->_render(Array, 'editorial_home', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#11 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(397): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'editorial_home', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Object(_WidgetFramework_ArrayOfString))
#12 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(316): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('editorial_home', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '')
#13 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(126): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('editorial_home', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#14 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('editorial_home', '\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#15 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#16 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'editorial_home')
#17 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#18 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(124): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#19 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(637): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#20 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#21 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#22 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(25) "https://www.avforums.com/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
It's a conflict between the poll element of Widget Framework and our addon which publishes editorial content using content_id.
Where would I apply a fix for this, please? I'm assuming it means referencing the table.content_id in the query you use?

Can someone help me identify which of my widgets is throwing this error? I have dozens of widgets set up and it's nearly impossible to check each one. Getting there error several times a minute.

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: forum - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(498) : runtime-created function:1
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/user/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(498) : runtime-created function(1): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home/user/p...', 1, Array)
#1 [internal function]: __lambda_func(Array)
#2 /home/user/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(502): call_user_func('\x00lambda_118', Array)
#3 /home/user/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(588): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->_executeExpression('!in_array($foru...', Array)
#4 /home/user/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(397): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Object(_WidgetFramework_ArrayOfString))
#5 /home/user/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(316): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n...')
#6 /home/user/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(126): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#7 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('forum_list', '\n\t\n\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\n\n\n\n\n...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#8 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'forum_list')
#10 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#11 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(123): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#12 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(618): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#13 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#14 /home/user/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#15 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(29) "http://www.website.org/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Looks like a improperly formed array in a widget effecting froum_list? Maybe an html-based widget?
I think the same. It looks like an HTML Widget on forum_list ..

Has anyone managed to get Last Post Avatar (by Waindigo) working with the Recent Threads widget (above forum list, not sidebar)?

I choose "Recent Threads (first poster avatar), and the first post avatar works fine, but Last Post avatar is empty.

Attached screenshot showing the issue. Is there any way I can pass the last post avatar info through to this widget as well? Do I need a listener or something?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-08 at 9.54.18 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-05-08 at 9.54.18 AM.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 9
i cant seem to get the widget to show for certain membergroups AND show on a specific part of a page:
{$contentTemplate} == 'pagenode_container'
{xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, 3}

http://puu.sh/oLtb2/2ea07c72b0.png

How do i make this work? I would like multiple groups to be able to see this widget.

EDIT: never mind had to add an "&" between the 2 commands.

Last edited:
Top Bottom