Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
I want to show content block on all forums within a category (id=16) and on the forum homepage.

I've tried this

Code:
in_array($forum['parent_node_id'], array(16))
forum_list, forum_view, thread_view
The block appears in all forums within category id=16, but not on the forum list page. Is this possible with a single block, @xfrocks ? Or do I have to copy the block?

I need to include some widgets in my custom templates in the central content and not in the sidebar.
As far as I understood, from the BD widget panel I can add a widget to the sidebar only.

Now, for instance, i would need to add the Threads Widget to my homepage custom template.
So ideally I should add this xen:include directive inside my template:

<xen:include template="wf_widget_threads" />

The problem is my template doesn't have the right data needed by the wf_widget_threads template, so it doesn't show up.

Am I exploring the right way to fulfill my purpose? Or is there another way? What am i missing?

I'm having problems with order/position of widgets on a widget page

What I'm doing should be very simple and I understand how to create the positions. In fact the blocks show correctly on the widget page editor, but wrong on the actual page.

What is odd is that on the page editor, the blocks only show the widget sizes not the positions. So posting a screenshot here won't be so helpful.

All I want is 4 full width widgets, so I presume this is correct:

Widget 1 pos 0 x 0 size 1 x 4

Widget 2 pos 1 x 0 size 1 x 4

Widget 3 pos 2 x 0 size 1 x 4

Widget 4 pos 3 x 0 size 1 x 4

However on the page they show in this order:

Widget 4

Widget 2

Widget 1

Widget 3

Can anyone help please?

It seems you are still using the old widget framework. Upgrade to 2.6 as that's much easier to position the widgets. In 2.6 you can just drag the widget to the desired position. And use groups for rows or columns.

It seems you are still using the old widget framework. Upgrade to 2.6 as that's much easier to position the widgets. In 2.6 you can just drag the widget to the desired position. And use groups for rows or columns.

Thanks, but I tried 2.6 and grouped widgets no longer work :(

Groups work fine. But you will need to recreate 2.5 widgets on 2.6 as its a big rewrite. The widget same renderers exist so its easy to do. Best thing to do is just recreate the whole widget page. Groups work a little differently.

With Widget Framework 2.5 you can forget about getting the right order.
Consider to uninstall WF 2.5 and install 2.6. Remove all old files.

Does anyone know what error is this? it happens when trying to install the xml file.

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'WF_WidgetPage' for key 'PRIMARY'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in WidgetFramework/Installer.php at line 195
WidgetFramework_Installer::installCustomized() in WidgetFramework/Installer.php at line 92
WidgetFramework_Installer::install() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 211
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/sss/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Has anyone managed to fix the tabbed threads/posts? When you have Latest Posts, Newest Threads. Whenever you click on either, it just gets stuck at loading...

Does anyone know what error is this? it happens when trying to install the xml file.

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'WF_WidgetPage' for key 'PRIMARY'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in WidgetFramework/Installer.php at line 195
WidgetFramework_Installer::installCustomized() in WidgetFramework/Installer.php at line 92
WidgetFramework_Installer::install() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 211
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/sss/public_html/admin.php at line 13

A guess would be that this.
Is telling you there's a duplicate entry in your database, try deleting it?

It would make sense if you've previously used the add-on before.

Has anyone managed to fix the tabbed threads/posts? When you have Latest Posts, Newest Threads. Whenever you click on either, it just gets stuck at loading...

I can't upgrade to php 7 because of this issue. Beta version is the only version that supports php 7 but this error is stopping me.

xfrocks said he had fixed it and it will be included in next version but it hasnt been released yet. It would be great if he released just the patch for this. So we are waiting something already fixed.

Top Bottom