Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Is there any way to get https://xenforo.com/community/resources/taigachat-ajax-shoutbox.115/ into the sidebar created with widget framework? I'm really new to all this and just can't seem to get it to work.
I added an [Advanced] Template widget, but that just gives me the error message: The controller Dark_TaigaChat_ControllerPublic_TaigaChat does not define an action called Actionlist.
The class has a function, called actionList, but not Actionlist. But in the 'Edit Widget' dialog it's stored as actionList. But is this actionList even the action I am looking for here?
I can add the shoutbox by changing some of the original templates the widget framework comes with. But that doesn't seem to be right way to do it.

That's all I put in there:
widget_template_stuff.jpg

I have a problem with showing avatars in sidebar,
Renderer: threads
Widget Type: New posts
Layout: default (I've tried all of them)

when Im setting like these, avatars dont show in sidebar.

Any solution?

I solved it, I sent the solution here, maybe it helps someone who faced with this problem

Find the wf_widget_threads in templates go to sidebar_new_posts

find:
Code:
<xen:avatar user="$thread" size="s" img="true" />

Replace it with:

Code:
<div class="listBlock posterAvatar">
        <span class="avatarContainer">
            <xen:avatar user="$thread" size="s" img="true" />

Last edited:
Which version is currently the "best one" that's also PHP 7 compatible? There seems to be small problems with every beta thus far.

Is there a way to make the thread prefixes show up on this new threads widget? I run a roleplaying forum and having the prefixes for the thread genre would be quite helpful. I see they show up on "List" view but this view takes up too much room on the sidebar.

Attachments

• widget1.webp
    widget1.webp
    15 KB · Views: 15
Is there anyone who did it till now?
How to add usergroup permission in widget page?
I added some renderer for my add-on that shows some part of the add-on as widget, and just want to let admins to override related usergroup permissions for that widget.
@cclaerhout

Top Bottom