Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Yeah. My new threads/new posts/popular threads are messed up as well. When I open New Posts they show up, but when I click on the rest, it just says loading.

Reactions: rdn
Does anyone have a fix for this?

h0Hd8UK.png

It happens on Threads - Most Replied Threads and Threads - New Threads.

Unfortunately the issues have not been fixed yet. Even though they have been marked as fixed. I gave @xfrocks access to my dev install to inspect it, so I hope he will find a fix soon.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

h0Hd8UK.png

It happens on Threads - Most Replied Threads and Threads - New Threads.

Unfortunately the issues have not been fixed yet. Even though they have been marked as fixed. I gave @xfrocks access to my dev install to inspect it, so I hope he will find a fix soon.

He did manage to fix that bug on my dev site after I gave him access. After fixing it he sent me a PM saying that new beta was going to be released soon, but I guess that he's busy with something else in his life.
wed.webp
Anyway, looking forward to the new beta so that I can finally get my main site upgraded. Still running some old 2.6.0-dev version on it as that doesn't have issues with the threads widget (but it does have other issues tho...)

He did manage to fix that bug on my dev site after I gave him access. After fixing it he sent me a PM saying that new beta was going to be released soon, but I guess that he's busy with something else in his life.
View attachment 131457
Anyway, looking forward to the new beta so that I can finally get my main site upgraded. Still running some old 2.6.0-dev version on it as that doesn't have issues with the threads widget (but it does have other issues tho...)
Do you happen to still have the code? I really really need that one.

Do you happen to still have the code? I really really need that one.

Did a quick file comparison between my dev server and latest beta. Based on that and a quick test I did, looks like adding couple lines to file /library/WidgetFramework/ViewPublic/Widget/Ajax.php fixes the bug.
In that file find:
Code:
  $widget = $this->_params['widget'];
  $widget['_ajaxLoadParams'] = $this->_params['ajaxLoadParams'];
and add after:
Code:
  $widget['positionCodes'] = null;
  $widget['group_id'] = 0;

At least in my case that's all that it takes to fix it. Tested it by reuploading 2.6.3-BETA5 files on to the dev server and adding/removing those lines.

Can someone tell me how to show the Feed Reader widget only on specific "forums" (nodes)?
My forum have about 20 forums/nodes and I want to show the widget only on some of these nodes. I think I can do it through the Expression custom field.
Can someone tell me which Expression should I use?

Did a quick file comparison between my dev server and latest beta. Based on that and a quick test I did, looks like adding couple lines to file /library/WidgetFramework/ViewPublic/Widget/Ajax.php fixes the bug.
In that file find:
Code:
and add after:
Code:
  $widget['group_id'] = 0;

At least in my case that's all that it takes to fix it. Tested it by reuploading 2.6.3-BETA5 files on to the dev server and adding/removing those lines.
Amazing. Let me edit my files and see if I can fix it as well. Thanks so much @TMC

EDIT: It does show the Newest Threads widget. But not the Most Replied. It's also showing the sidebar header banner which is different from new posts. So this didn't really fix anything for me. Maybe it's different per site or how we set up our sidebar widgets.

In that file find:
Code:
and add after:
Code:
  $widget['group_id'] = 0;

This fixes the bug of the new threads widget. But the new media widget is still broken.

Anyone know how to code better than me can probably answer this.
How can I make it so that the Staff Online Now widget reflects our staff ranks (Administrator, Moderator, etc.) instead of our custom titles?widget.webp
This is currently what it looks like. Having our staff ranks there instead of Gothic Cowboy, etc., would make the board look much more professional.

I tried this resource > https://xenforo.com/community/resources/hard-code-user-titles-for-wf-staff-online-widget.4174/ < but it doesn't do anything for me.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

In showing support for xfrocks, I actually purchased his Alerts addon. All I'm asking is for him to fix the tabbed widgets but he can't even reply anymore. :(

Top Bottom