Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Yes, you can. :)

The block is called either RecentMedia or MediaRecent. Not sure if it comes on default install. (Check the folder with the extra blocks)

In terms of the text being cut off there, I gotta fix it.

Btw, it is on XenPorta. ;)

Hi,

I can't seem to get a feature site-wide (on all pages) using the 'all' function.
Also, can't seem to get a sidebar in a thread or forum category as per the following:

007_conditional-png.25904

Can anybody help?

^ Ignore me. I'm having a blonde day. I've sorted it now. I wasn't applying the position that's all. Love this add-on! Soooooo should make this stock!

I know this isn't directly about Widget Framework, but we use the status widget, and is there a way to make it show statuses instantly? At the moment is shows after like 15 minutes or something, and that's a bit pointless in my opinion.

Could anyone possibly tell me how to get a clear sidebar widget to hold on the Member Recent Activity page, please? I've created the widget, used the clear sidebar renderer, used member_recent_activity as the position, yet it still doesn't work and nothing gets cleared. Tried setting it at 10 and 0 as well.

For reference, I'm talking about the quick nav menu/recent activity.

Thanks.
- Clear Sidebar
- Birthday (since 1.1)
- Feed Reader (since 2.1)
- Forum Statistics
- Share This Page
- Thread with Poll (since 1.0)
- Threads. 4 modes: new threads, new replies, most viewed, most replied, most liked, polls
- User Recent Status (since 1.0.9)
- Users. 3 order by: register_date, message_count, resource_count
- User Online Now, User Online Now (Staff)
- Users: Find (since 1.5)
- Visitor Panel (since 1.0.9)
- XFRM: Resources. 4 modes: new, updated, highest rating, most downloaded
- HTML, HTML (without wrapper)
- PHP Callback (since 1.0.10)
- Template, Template (without wrapper) (since 1.2)

Add: people recent activity you follow :D

Was this in reference to me?

I would like to make a sidebar that shows the usernames(linking to their profiles) and a [@] symbol which links to the homepage in their profile, for a particular usergroup.

So it would just list their usernames like so:
username1[@]
username2[@]

and link to their profile while the @ signs link to their homepage. Any way to do this? Seems simple, I tried to write it based off the staff widget, but it didn't work. I have bd widget framework.

How do I add that New/Recent/Popular widget that you have in the photos... there doesn't seem to be an option... there's a "tab group" but it's a little hard to understand what i need to do

You can create 3 different widgets for New, Recent and Popular. Just enter the same tab name in all of them and you are done.

Is this possible?

Sorry no.

Found one little issue so far XFrocks. Maybe somebody can try to reproduce it.

When changing the maximum number of feed entries that will be shown in the RSS Feed widget the same values as before are shown. Even disabling the widget it self doesnt change it.

Had to remove it entire and create it from scratch to change the values. Changing it from there has no effect.

Caching issue?

Yes, cache update has some problem in this version. Will be updated soon.

Found a second bug.

When selecting the resource manager widget and set it to "new resources" with all categories selected it picks the oldest uploaded resources instead of the newest ones :)

Bug 2a: also when changing to another widget type gives this caching error from the post above

Fixed. Thanks for reporting :D

Is it possible to add a "Recent Media" blok like this?

View attachment 43884

Sorry, the add-on that does media content must support Widget Framework for you to do that.

Could anyone possibly tell me how to get a clear sidebar widget to hold on the Member Recent Activity page, please? I've created the widget, used the clear sidebar renderer, used member_recent_activity as the position, yet it still doesn't work and nothing gets cleared. Tried setting it at 10 and 0 as well.

For reference, I'm talking about the quick nav menu/recent activity.

Thanks.

You haven't tried "news_feed_page_global", have you?

- Clear Sidebar
- Birthday (since 1.1)
- Feed Reader (since 2.1)
- Forum Statistics
- Share This Page
- Thread with Poll (since 1.0)
- Threads. 4 modes: new threads, new replies, most viewed, most replied, most liked, polls
- User Recent Status (since 1.0.9)
- Users. 3 order by: register_date, message_count, resource_count
- User Online Now, User Online Now (Staff)
- Users: Find (since 1.5)
- Visitor Panel (since 1.0.9)
- XFRM: Resources. 4 modes: new, updated, highest rating, most downloaded
- HTML, HTML (without wrapper)
- PHP Callback (since 1.0.10)
- Template, Template (without wrapper) (since 1.2)

Add: people recent activity you follow :D

Probably in the future :D

I am trying to make a sidebar element a widget by request...I am having a bit of trouble with the new options that have been included since I first made my thing work with widget framework...

I used to use HTML as a renderer, but with options and such being in the sidebar element I am converting, I believe the [advanced] PHP Callback is the option I am looking for so everything can be exposed to the element as should be.

Anyone have a good guide and or simple template for the callback or have enough knowledge to summarize what I need...I have skimmed and found nothing and don't really know what to search for here.

I don't think there is a guide for PHP Callback renderer. It's rarely used by people. I will try to come up with a guide maybe...

I have tryed the users online staff and its not showing any block or info.

How did you configured it? Which position? You need to provide more information.

Hi,

I can't seem to get a feature site-wide (on all pages) using the 'all' function.
Also, can't seem to get a sidebar in a thread or forum category as per the following:

Can anybody help?

In which page the "all" widget doesn't show up for you?

^ Ignore me. I'm having a blonde day. I've sorted it now. I wasn't applying the position that's all. Love this add-on! Soooooo should make this stock!

Oh, nice! Did't see this post of yours when I replied the other one (in previous page).

I know this isn't directly about Widget Framework, but we use the status widget, and is there a way to make it show statuses instantly? At the moment is shows after like 15 minutes or something, and that's a bit pointless in my opinion.

A simple file edit will do. http://xenforo.com/community/posts/457444

I would like to make a sidebar that shows the usernames(linking to their profiles) and a [@] symbol which links to the homepage in their profile, for a particular usergroup.

So it would just list their usernames like so:
username1[@]
username2[@]

and link to their profile while the @ signs link to their homepage. Any way to do this? Seems simple, I tried to write it based off the staff widget, but it didn't work. I have bd widget framework.

I am trying to make this widget with bd framework, can you take a look and see if you can help?

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/sidebar-widget-showing-members-of-usergroup-and-website.48511/

Thanks.

You cannot make use of the staff renderer because the online users list doesn't always have all the users. You should make use of the Users renderer.

You cannot make use of the staff renderer because the online users list doesn't always have all the users. You should make use of the Users renderer
How is it possible? The users widget seems to only show users by message count/register date. How do you define the usergroup to show users of? And how would I customize how it displays and add the homepage options I was talking about?

I'm trying to add a widget into a custom template, but when I try to position it there I just keep getting the error to use "all", "template_name" or "hook:hook_name".

Is there anything i have to do with the template so it's recognised for the position?

I made a blank widget for an Adsense ad - I'm using the code from Brogan to hide the ad from "Supporting Members". It works for all ad placements except in the widget. How do I change the expression so that "supporting members" don't see that widget.

I made a blank widget for an Adsense ad - I'm using the code from Brogan to hide the ad from "Supporting Members". It works for all ad placements except in the widget. How do I change the expression so that "supporting members" don't see that widget.
Xenforo conditionals doesn't work with BD Widget. If i am not mistaken.

Top Bottom