[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
i have problem with the order =(
i make new widget (html)
and make the order 2
which is bellow my information
but its stay in the last =( below " share this page "
what ever the number i put for the order its stay in the last
Can you take a screenshot of your admin.php?widgets/ page?

i solve it
=( i just need to put the order for all of the widget bcuz there order by default is 0 !!
so when i make order for all widget and change the 0 to another number
its work fine now =)

i hope if u make next update make an order for the default widget

<< i hope u got what i mean :$

i solve it
=( i just need to put the order for all of the widget bcuz there order by default is 0 !!
so when i make order for all widget and change the 0 to another number
its work fine now =)

i hope if u make next update make an order for the default widget

<< i hope u got what i mean :$
Good idea!

Hi,

For many pages within /account/* the width of the main section/div is too large and goes into the sidebar used/created by Widget Framework, as per attached screenshot.
Can anyone point me in the direction of a fix/correction to this issue please?

account-width-png.43650

Now the only thing missing in my sidebar would be a teamspeak status widget. While i simply could include one of those scripts that show the whole teamspeak including channels i'd greatly prefer a more simple way that only shows the names of the users online like the "users online" standard widget from Xenforo and with a link that would bring you onto the teamspeak. I'd be really glad if you or some third party modder could do that because i don't have the skills for that.

Hi,

For many pages within /account/* the width of the main section/div is too large and goes into the sidebar used/created by Widget Framework, as per attached screenshot.
Can anyone point me in the direction of a fix/correction to this issue please?
You probably need to resize the .xenForm within .accountContent

Code:
.accountContent .xenForm { width: auto; }

However, doing this will make the controls jump to another line when the browser is too small.

why is there a default value of "5" for "Threads Cutoff" when I do not enter any value into this field ?

Is there a list of common Expressions anywhere. Like only show to admin, show to mods, etc.

xfrocks, I don't think you updated the version number for this latest version. When I update it with Chris' auto installer, it still shows up as 2.1.1. I just manually changed to 2.2. ;)

xfrocks, I don't think you updated the version number for this latest version. When I update it with Chris' auto installer, it still shows up as 2.1.1. I just manually changed to 2.2. ;)
It's 2.2 for me. :)

Try to reupload and re-update again.

Top Bottom