Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
unfortunately, this widget is not showing the gender of the user correctly (at the avatar-image).

I have the widget for "Recent Threads" in the sidebar.
A specific user has not uploaded an image for his avatar, so it is showing the default avatar for "male" as my user selected "male" for the gender.

But in this add-on, it shows the user-avatar as a "questionmark" instead of "male".

Something is wrong here........
This is indeed a bug but not with this add-on. This is a XenForo bug and I have just filed it here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo_model_thread-fetch_avatar-bug.36146/

Hi xfrocks,

many thanks for clarification!

There is another issue with the width of the sidebar where avatar-images are showing.
This seems to be a small styling bug within your add-on.

I can send you my URL via PC if you want to have a look.

Thanks again!

Hi xfrocks,

many thanks for clarification!

There is another issue with the width of the sidebar where avatar-images are showing.
This seems to be a small styling bug within your add-on.

I can send you my URL via PC if you want to have a look.

Thanks again!
Yes please.

When I add "Clear Sidebar" at position 0 and choose to hide the visitor panel, I get an empty widget with title "Clear Sidebar". How do I fix it? :eek:

2.0.6 has been released ;)
Thanks for the fix. This is the same thing I reported a few pages back but thought I did something wrong.
Bugs?
I have Clear sidebar widget with display order 0. In the latest version of WF, this widget (just an empty box) shows on the top of sidebars.
If I disable this Clear sidebar widget, I will have duplicate widgets in wrong order. I guess this is why we need Clear sidebar in the first place.

Hi xfrocks,

I have checked the previous version again and besides "unconfirmed users" showing up in the "Newest Members" avatar-block, there are also "banned members" showing-up in the "Newest Members" avatar-block.

Has this been fixed with the latest version 2.0.6 ?

Many thanks!

Hi xfrocks,

I have checked the previous version again and besides "unconfirmed users" showing up in the "Newest Members" avatar-block, there are also "banned members" showing-up in the "Newest Members" avatar-block.

Has this been fixed with the latest version 2.0.6 ?

Many thanks!
Yes.

@xfrocks : Please add RSS feed fetcher :) . Would like to display latest posts from my blog on the sidebar.

Back
Top Bottom