Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Hi @xfrocks,
I want to put a specific widget in the hook position: hook:ad_below_top_breadcrumb
but only on forum_list.

In the position name I have : hook:ad_below_top_breadcrumb
and in the expression i have :
!in_array($_WidgetFramework_positionCode, array(
'forum_list',
))

But the problem is that the widget is appearing on all pages in that hook position. How can i restrict it to only the forum_list template.

Thanks again mate. Love your work.

you could set the following class to display:none and then use a css media query to set at what width or less that the block should use display:block.

Code:
.WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_VisitorPanel {
    display:none;
}

@media screen and (max-width:800px) {
    .WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_VisitorPanel {
       display:block;
    }
}

just an example of something like what you might add to the EXTRA.css template.

Is it possible to create a 3 column style? I noticed i can change columns, but i can't make 3 of them.
This is such a much needed feature in Xenforo. @xfrocks would such a thing be possible with the framework a with maybe new paid addon?

@|Jordan| you mean a sidebar on both the left and right side of the main content right?

Hi can someone help me around with this, we recently started showing Adsense adverts and as per the ToC I need to ensure it isn't shown on some pages (registration, sign-up, error etc.)

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/responsive-adsense.2084/update?update=8093

Brogan explains how to hide the ads via regular expression, but the same doesn't work with Widget Framework, as I keep getting a T_STRING error whenever I try to add:
Code:
!in_array({$contentTemplate}, array('message_page', 'error', 'search_form', 'search_form_post', 'search_form_profile_post', 'search_results', 'register_form', 'register_facebook', 'register_twitter', 'register_google', 'login', 'error_with_login', 'contact'))

What would be the correct conditionals for this to not show up in pages where it isn't supposed to show up? Any help would be appreciated :)

@xfrocks

Position of ad: hook:ad_above_content
Existing conditional: $visitor['user_id'] == 0

Hi
I just installed you frameworks nice job!! Question XenForo has sidebar block already active how do I shut them down, then I can let framework bring them back and control all the widgets? For instances Staff on Line I had to shut that sidebar down in frameworks because frameworks added a second Staff on Line?? Other then that nice job!!

Hi
I just installed you frameworks nice job!! Question XenForo has sidebar block already active how do I shut them down, then I can let framework bring them back and control all the widgets? For instances Staff on Line I had to shut that sidebar down in frameworks because frameworks added a second Staff on Line?? Other then that nice job!!
ACP->Appearance->List Widgets (see on left side)

Now add/activate "Clear Sidebar" widget. All sidebar blocks will be gone. And then add whatever widget you want to add. Configure your own display order and if you want that the widget is just shown on mainpage (like default Xenforo sidebar blocks), then add "forum_list" as position in your widget.

Hi can someone help me around with this, we recently started showing Adsense adverts and as per the ToC I need to ensure it isn't shown on some pages (registration, sign-up, error etc.)

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/responsive-adsense.2084/update?update=8093

Brogan explains how to hide the ads via regular expression, but the same doesn't work with Widget Framework, as I keep getting a T_STRING error whenever I try to add:
Code:
!in_array({$contentTemplate}, array('message_page', 'error', 'search_form', 'search_form_post', 'search_form_profile_post', 'search_results', 'register_form', 'register_facebook', 'register_twitter', 'register_google', 'login', 'error_with_login', 'contact'))

What would be the correct conditionals for this to not show up in pages where it isn't supposed to show up? Any help would be appreciated :)

@xfrocks

Alright I found out how to do it, just took some sleep and knowing that I needed to add an "AND" in between the two conditionals haha.

PHP:
$visitor['user_id'] == 0 AND !in_array($contentTemplate, array('message_page', 'error', 'search_form', 'search_form_post', 'search_form_profile_post', 'search_results', 'register_form', 'register_facebook', 'register_twitter', 'register_google', 'login', 'error_with_login', 'contact'))

just discovered that the widget sidebar isn't collapsing / shifting to below main content on mobile anymore, possibly related to yesterday's XF upgrade?

Code:

@xfrocks

Try this

PHP:
!in_array($contentTemplate, array('message_page', 'error', 'search_form', 'search_form_post', 'search_form_profile_post', 'search_results', 'register_form', 'register_facebook', 'register_twitter', 'register_google', 'login', 'error_with_login', 'contact'))

Top Bottom