Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Is there a list explaining the different places I can place widgets on?

For example: I use the Social Groups add-on. How do I find out how to place a widget in the sidebar there?

Is there a list explaining the different places I can place widgets on?

For example: I use the Social Groups add-on. How do I find out how to place a widget in the sidebar there?
You can click the link under the position textbox when you add widget to learn about possible positions.

this is not work for me for some reason, blank page when want create new widget, widget list and option??

now works for me to, question for author of plugin when add option sidebar with snippet from post, it is possible to reduce words limit?? becouse its very long.

Please, can you help me about this error?

When this error apear first time, the images on the control painal was very confused...

Server Error Log
Informações do Erro
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to WidgetFramework_Model_Widget::_prepareWidgetMandatory() must be an array, boolean given, called in /public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php on line 160 and defined - library/WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php:204
Generated By: Cidrack, 18 minutos atrás

Stack Trace
#0 /public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php(204): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/home/XXXXXXX/...', 204, Array)
#1 /public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php(160): WidgetFramework_Model_Widget->_prepareWidgetMandatory(false)
#2 /public_html/library/WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php(304): WidgetFramework_Model_Widget->getWidgetById(24)
#3 /public_html/library/WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php(184): WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->_getWidgetOrError(24)
#4 /public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->actionDelete()
#5 /public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(204) "http://www.XXXXXX.COM/admin.php?widgets/24/delete&&_xfRequestUri=/admin.php?widgets/&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=1,1395915505,4bedb6903c596a2db41c6db2cc89ed987e32647e&_xfResponseType=json"
["_GET"] => array(5) {
["widgets/24/delete"] => string(0) ""
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(19) "/admin.php?widgets/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1395915505,4bedb6903c596a2db41c6db2cc89ed987e32647e"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}

Just wondering about the portal-y
I am soon to import my vb3 forum to xenforo and will be using WF and widget page. Is the portal available yet, what differences are there to widget page? Would be nice to use it from the start if it is better than the widget page :)

An idea to Users widget.

Users differ by the time of last visit. I'd like to display only those in member list who were active during the certain periods - for example, last month, 3 months, 6, 12 and all the time. (This list may be set up in AdminCP, as well as default period to display). Drop-down menu is provided atforum/members/list tab to change selection.

xfrocks, can you implement it?

I installed this last night - wow, why have I not tried this add-on before!

A small problem though .... It all works really well, except if you're not logged in, the front page (with the widgets) won't display. I get this on my development install:

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND profile_user_id = user_id ORDER BY post_date DESC LIMIT 5' at line 3 in [...redacted...]/public/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 791
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchCol() in WidgetFramework/XenForo/Model/ProfilePost.php at line 14
  6. WidgetFramework_XenForo_Model_ProfilePost->WidgetFramework_getProfilePostIdsOfUserStatuses() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/RecentStatus.php at line 113
  7. WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_RecentStatus->_render() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php at line 668
  8. WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 356
  9. WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 268
  10. WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Listener.php at line 126
  11. WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render()
  12. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
  13. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
  14. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
  15. XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 123
  16. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 614
  17. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  18. XenForo_FrontController->run() in [...redacted...]/public/forum/index.php at line 13

Disabling the User Recent Status widget seems to make the problem go away.

Anyone got any clues to what could be wrong?

Edit: This is on XF1.3.

Edit 2: The error seems to be triggered only if "Allow Multiple Statuses From Same User:" is set to "Yes".

Last edited:
Looking to see if this is possible using this plugin, which I recently installed and am trying to learn... I'm working on a development server at the moment, haven't fully migrated my vB installation.

I have several regional forums on my site and I'm looking into ways to create mini regional portals within the sub-forum. One idea I had is to create widgets that show up in the sidebar for different types of regional content (I was thinking of using thread prefixes) like Event threads, For Sale threads, Shop Review threads, etc. Then, create a widget for each thread prefix/thread type that would take threads that were posted in that specific forum and display them in a widget in the sidebar. A quick look at the widget renderers and it seemed like that might be possible. Thoughts? Better ideas?

I installed this last night - wow, why have I not tried this add-on before!

A small problem though .... It all works really well, except if you're not logged in, the front page (with the widgets) won't display. I get this on my development install:

Disabling the User Recent Status widget seems to make the problem go away.

Anyone got any clues to what could be wrong?

Edit: This is on XF1.3.

Edit 2: The error seems to be triggered only if "Allow Multiple Statuses From Same User:" is set to "Yes".
I can confirm this bug. Fix will come soon.

Looking to see if this is possible using this plugin, which I recently installed and am trying to learn... I'm working on a development server at the moment, haven't fully migrated my vB installation.

I have several regional forums on my site and I'm looking into ways to create mini regional portals within the sub-forum. One idea I had is to create widgets that show up in the sidebar for different types of regional content (I was thinking of using thread prefixes) like Event threads, For Sale threads, Shop Review threads, etc. Then, create a widget for each thread prefix/thread type that would take threads that were posted in that specific forum and display them in a widget in the sidebar. A quick look at the widget renderers and it seemed like that might be possible. Thoughts? Better ideas?
That's possible.

I'm not doing something right.... i uploaded the contents from the upload folder into their respective folders and try to install the xml add-on but when I do I get this

Error
The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

I went to add-ons > install addons > install from uploaded file.

Do I need to actually upload the xml file (somewhere... not sure where) before trying to install the addon?

Author of plugin not give me answer about this it is possible add widget for recent posts?? And sidebar snipets from posts how to reduce and limit words in this option, like in IPB.

I'm not doing something right.... i uploaded the contents from the upload folder into their respective folders and try to install the xml add-on but when I do I get this

Error
The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

I went to add-ons > install addons > install from uploaded file.

Do I need to actually upload the xml file (somewhere... not sure where) before trying to install the addon?

Really can't figure out what I'm doing wrong here...

From the upload folder I've uploaded the contents from their folders (double checked too):

/js/WidgetFramework
and /library/WidgetFramework

Then went to my admin panel > install add-ons and tried to upload the XML but still says the files associated could not be found?

Top Bottom