Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Man, this addon is priceless, and so is the support!

Using the code below and help from @xfrocks (and category_view and forum_view Positions), I'm able to show a widget (in my case targeted google dfp ad code) to a set of categories and all of their children :D

PHP:
(!empty($forum) AND in_array($forum['parent_node_id'], array(245,44,247,248)))
OR (!empty($category) AND in_array($category['node_id'], array(245,44,247,248)))

Last edited:
May I know it please?
Instead of using the "Deactivate for mobile" feature of BD Widget.
I want to hide certain widget for operamini user's only.
Well, you can do something like this (I strongly recommend against doing this FYI).

PHP:
!empty($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']) AND strpos($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'], 'Opera Mini') !== false

Reactions: rdn
Technically possible but it will be rather complicated...

It was logged into server error log before but the number of log entry cannot be controlled and it basically flood the table and decrease server performance... I will see what I can do.
I see.
What about logging it only with active debugmode?

Didn't work:
Code:
!in_array($forum['node_id'], array(
98,106,108,160,161,162,198,210))
AND
!in_array($contentTemplate, array(
'error','thread_view','register_form','login',
'contact','error_with_login'))
AND
$category['node_id'] != 159
AND
!empty($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']) AND strpos($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'], 'Opera Mini') !== false

Well, default XenForo threads list does not show up in sidebar so... it is different by design. For "New Threads" mode, it does make sense to show the relevant information (last poster). If you prefer the default XenForo list, choose "full" layout, the widget will be rendered exactly like how XenForo does it.
@lms and @Daniel Hood recent threads update normally just like the recent threads list in default Xenforo. I'm using lms widget right now because his functions the right way, if not design-wise. The design for your widget is fine, I'm not talking about the way it looks. I'm talking about the way it functions. The way it functions is downright retarded.

Didn't work:
Code:
!in_array($forum['node_id'], array(
98,106,108,160,161,162,198,210))
AND
!in_array($contentTemplate, array(
'error','thread_view','register_form','login',
'contact','error_with_login'))
AND
$category['node_id'] != 159
AND
You should use OR instead of AND.

Does anyone know how to put just one particular thread (title) in a widget sidebar?
Not possible for now.

@lms and @Daniel Hood recent threads update normally just like the recent threads list in default Xenforo. I'm using lms widget right now because his functions the right way, if not design-wise. The design for your widget is fine, I'm not talking about the way it looks. I'm talking about the way it functions. The way it functions is downright retarded.
Okie.

Are there instructions somehwere for using the widget page? For example, what do the position and size boxes do? What values can go in the column width, column gap, and row gap boxes?

For layout. You can control the width of the columns. And how wide those columns get separated from each other. Also, how far each row from other row.

The chance is slim :p

No matter what I put in the column gap box (3 px currently), no gap is ever introduced. How does one actually get a gap between columns?

umm is there a way i can add a radio widget? like these guys have? -
60azk.png
or is there an add one for this?

i am not 100% sure how to do this with the advanced html feature...

i want to be able to use any live internet radio there is out there...

umm is there a way i can add a radio widget? like these guys have? -
60azk.png
or is there an add one for this?

i am not 100% sure how to do this with the advanced html feature...

i want to be able to use any live internet radio there is out there...
Pick a radio service and see if they have embed code. Copy/paste that code into a HTML widget.

Top Bottom