Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Something's not right with the Widget Renderer for xenTag. I see this -

Screen Shot 2013-10-12 at 6.51.03 PM.webp

The 'stats' is the next widget that appears below. I'm trying to have xenTag- Tag Cloud renderer. :oops:

Hi @xfrocks
I still get the same error:
Fatal error: Method XenForo_Template_Public::__toString() must not throw an exception in /home/user/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Helper/String.php on line 0
when i add the template name (page of an own add-on) on position field. However, the hooks works fine.

Salud2

On Widgetpage default widget titles for Advanced HTML widget are being shown and there is no option to change it.

I get the same problem with default titles and no option to change it on "New Threads", New Replies" and a XenGallery widget. Some others like Birthday and Statistics are working.

I noticed that when using a recent thread or post widget and setting it to "Special: Current Forum + It's Children" that it works perfectly until the current forum is a category. At which time it breaks and shows recent data from the entire site.

I noticed that when using a recent thread or post widget and setting it to "Special: Current Forum + It's Children" that it works perfectly until the current forum is a category. At which time it breaks and shows recent data from the entire site.
It was noted that the special options only work with limited set number of templates. If you are using category_view position, it doesn't work -- this is by designed.

OK, this may have been dealt with, but with 107 pages, I'm not about to try to find it.

Is there a way to adjust the size of the text of the poll results in the Polls widget? It's too large now, and thus most of the answers have ellipses.

I went through the templates, but didn't find something I could use.

OK, this may have been dealt with, but with 107 pages, I'm not about to try to find it.

Is there a way to adjust the size of the text of the poll results in the Polls widget? It's too large now, and thus most of the answers have ellipses.

I went through the templates, but didn't find something I could use.
You will need to use CSS if you want to customize that kind of things.

This doesn't work for me. I changed the "2" to the one I want, but it actually prevents it from showing on all styles.

any other suggestions?
If you are targeting default style, you may need to check for style id 0 too. Something like this

PHP:
$visitor['style_id'] != 0 AND $visitor['style_id'] != 2

@xfrocks

This caught my immediate attention

library/WidgetFramework/Template/Trojan.php

It's inside the zip you have attacked here.
I came about knowing about this when I retried to manually run the con job for [bd]Mails and was welcomed with a white screen with the following error

PHP:
An exception occurred: Argument 1 passed to WidgetFramework_Template_Trojan::WidgetFramework_setPageContainer() must be an instance of XenForo_Template_Public, instance of XenForo_Template_Admin given, called in /home/www/public_html/forums/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php on line 76 and defined in /home/www/public_html/forums/library/WidgetFramework/Template/Trojan.php on line 9

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in WidgetFramework/Template/Trojan.php at line 9
    WidgetFramework_Template_Trojan::WidgetFramework_setPageContainer() in WidgetFramework/Listener.php at line 76
    WidgetFramework_Listener::template_create()
    call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
    XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 82
    XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct() in XenForo/Dependencies/Admin.php at line 154
    XenForo_Dependencies_Admin->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 263
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 135
    XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 604
    XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/www/public_html/forums/admin.php at line 13

Error logs show this.....

Error Info
PHP:
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to WidgetFramework_Template_Trojan::WidgetFramework_setPageContainer() must be an instance of XenForo_Template_Public, instance of XenForo_Template_Admin given, called in /home/www/public_html/forums/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php on line 76 and defined - library/WidgetFramework/Template/Trojan.php:9
Generated By: Adam, 7 minutes ago
Stack Trace
PHP:
#0 /home/www/public_html/forums/library/WidgetFramework/Template/Trojan.php(9): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/home/sociall1/...', 9, Array)
#1 /home/www/public_html/forums/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(76): WidgetFramework_Template_Trojan::WidgetFramework_setPageContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Admin))
#2 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_create('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Admin))
#3 /home/www/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /home/www/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(82): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_create', Array, 'PAGE_CONTAINER')
#5 /home/www/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Admin.php(154): XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#6 /home/www/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(263): XenForo_Dependencies_Admin->createTemplateObject('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#7 /home/www/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php(135): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#8 /home/www/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(604): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer('Cron entry was ...', Array)
#9 /home/www/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Message), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin), Array)
#10 /home/www/public_html/forums/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(140) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/admin.php?cron/bdMails_bounce/run&_xfToken=1%2C1381874992%2Cee074b2ae2c51587af861f034f9c849607d8ccc7"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["cron/bdMails_bounce/run"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1381874992,ee074b2ae2c51587af861f034f9c849607d8ccc7"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Last edited:
Top Bottom