Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
@xfrocks

This caught my immediate attention

library/WidgetFramework/Template/Trojan.php
It's inside the zip you have attacked here. I came about knowing about this when I retried to manually run the con job for [bd]Mails and was welcomed with a white screen with the following error

The file is used to inject code into a built-in class in a tricky way hence the name. Nothing to worry. Feel free to check the code if you want.
Anyway, you got this only by running the cron entry manually right? No other related server error log from regular cron runs?

The file is used to inject code into a built-in class in a tricky way hence the name. Nothing to worry. Feel free to check the code if you want.
Anyway, you got this only by running the cron entry manually right? No other related server error log from regular cron runs?
I figured it was harmless and just a goofy name. My host however, does from time to time review my error logs (love the customer services I get) and they freaked out when they saw that name.

Yes, that was the only error I got. After disabling Widget Framework and running the con job, it worked without issue.

Spam e-mail seems to be placed into the "waiting for verification" status. Which is good, because I prefer it work that way.

Last edited:
I figured it was harmless and just a goofy name. Most host however, does from time to time review my error logs (love the customer services I get) and they freaked out when they saw that name.

Yes, that was the only error I got. After disabling Widget Framework and running the con job, it worked without issue.

Spam e-mail seems to be placed into the "waiting for verification" status. Which is good, because I prefer it work that way.
Yeah, I will rename the file then. Got a couple of questions already. About the error message, will need to dig in to find the problem then.

Something weird going on with the new version. Causing a server error to make all my uploaded image attachments not show, and show only with the 'view attachment #'. This is the server error:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer' not found - library/WidgetFramework/Core.php:641
Generated By: Unknown Account, Monday at 4:52 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(39) "http://domain/forum/help/bb-codes"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Thoughts?

Something weird going on with the new version. Causing a server error to make all my uploaded image attachments not show, and show only with the 'view attachment #'. This is the server error:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer' not found - library/WidgetFramework/Core.php:641
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Thoughts?
Most likely a corrupt file. Try uploading again?

Overwriting files is enough. No need to use the XML file.
Overwrote the two folders and nothing. Then tried it again and used the .xml to do the install. Now I get the original, plus a new error:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'WidgetFramework_Core' not found - library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php:16
Generated By: Unknown Account, 8 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(101) "http://domain/forum/resources/sold-cotton-linen-br-chino-suit-40reg-34x32-175-150.6/?fullSite=0"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["fullSite"] => string(1) "0"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Overwrote the two folders and nothing. Then tried it again and used the .xml to do the install. Now I get the original, plus a new error:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'WidgetFramework_Core' not found - library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php:16
Generated By: Unknown Account, 8 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(101) "http://domain/forum/resources/sold-cotton-linen-br-chino-suit-40reg-34x32-175-150.6/?fullSite=0"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["fullSite"] => string(1) "0"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
You still have corrupted file. Go to AdminCP > Tools > File Health Check. Run the tool to see if any files have problem. Then upload those files again. Repeat until no files show up in there.

Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Thoughts?
So it seems that I had two issues here - the downloaded .zip was faulty, but it was another add-on that was causing the image problems. Now WF is working smoothly. Thanks to @xfrocks for the assistance.

Getting this error with the best answer mod:

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XFCP_WidgetFram...')
#1 /home/site/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/XenForo/View1.php(4): spl_autoload_call('XFCP_WidgetFram...')
#2 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/home/site/...')
#3 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(959): XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('WidgetFramework...')
#4 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(483): XenForo_Application::autoload('WidgetFramework...')
#5 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(209): XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass('', 'view', 'XenForo_ViewPub...')
#6 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(67): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('', 'Html', Array, 'member_best_ans...')
#7 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(572): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('', Array, 'member_best_ans...', NULL)
#8 /home/site/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#9 /home/site/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Any ideas?
any help with this error?

Last edited:
Top Bottom