[bd] Medal

[bd] Medal 1.5.5b

No permission to download
Just noticed that when I added an award (so far I have awarded myself 3 ) on my test board but soon noticed when I added the 3rd award one disappeared from the post area. I'm sure when i used the add-on a year or so ago I had them displayed in rows of 5 so I'm sure I'm missing where the option is to set row amounts. perhaps I did this in extra. Just asking if there's a setting just on the chance I'm overlooking something which may be the case.

As soon as I added the cookie award I just designed the artist paintbrush award disappeared. I'm sure it an error on my part but just wanted to make sure.

There is a style property for that under Message Elements. Set the maximum value to 0 to show them all.

Screen Shot 2012-11-06 at 7.45.40 PM.webp

:eek: sorry to have bothered you with this for some reason I always overlook the sp options. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction. (y)
No problem. I myself forgot about style properties in my add-ons too. It's not a good idea to spread options across so many places btw... :(

No problem. I myself forgot about style properties in my add-ons too. It's not a good idea to spread options across so many places btw... :(

Thanks again.

A suggestion not sure how you feel about it or whether it's worth it. But any chance we could specify the width in height of the icons in pixels we use for medals that are shown in the admincp medal listings (screenshot below). ?

Untitled-6.webp

Thanks again.

A suggestion not sure how you feel about it or whether it's worth it. But any chance we could specify the width in height of the icons in pixels we use for medals that are shown in the admincp medal listings (screenshot below). ?

Not really understand your idea :D The image in the AdminCP is size T (tiny, 12x12). Do you want to change that size 12z12 to something else or...?

Not really understand your idea :D The image in the AdminCP is size T (tiny, 12x12). Do you want to change that size 12z12 to something else or...?

yeah the option to change the dimensions in pixels. Rather than having them re-scaled :) sorry if i'm not fully explaining this correctly.

yeah the option to change the dimensions in pixels. Rather than having them re-scaled :) sorry if i'm not fully explaining this correctly.
Sorry, there will be no option for T size as they are not very useful. If you really need to change it, you can do a manual file edit...

After updating there is a misalignment when mouse-overing the medal and the info-text.

misalignment.webp

The red medal is for the Moderators, and as you can see - the info points to the blue medal.

Well, my style is mainly the default one... Hmmm
Did you notice this problem before the latest upgrade?

Edit: I went in and check the HTML of your site and it looks like you modified the template? Please make sure bdmedal_message_medals is not edited in your current style.

I just installed this but i can't really figure out how to work it. I am trying to set this up to award a certain medal for each forum tier/donation rank. Would anyone like to point me in the right direction? :)

I just installed this but i can't really figure out how to work it. I am trying to set this up to award a certain medal for each forum tier/donation rank. Would anyone like to point me in the right direction? :)

This add-on only supports manual awarding. Admin will have to goto AdminCP and give the medal to users. No automation is supported.

Would it be possible to add this feature in the future?
Not likely. There are existing paid solution to integrate this add-on with XenForo's trophy system so a new medal will be awarded to user when the associated trophy is given. That way you can take advantage of the criteria system and such. If you are interested in that solution, please contact me via Conversation.

Not likely. There are existing paid solution to integrate this add-on with XenForo's trophy system so a new medal will be awarded to user when the associated trophy is given. That way you can take advantage of the criteria system and such. If you are interested in that solution, please contact me via Conversation.
I shall contact you at a later time. :)

Top Bottom