[bd] Medal

[bd] Medal 1.5.5b

No permission to download
In the import list, you will see one additional button to import the medals. Take a screenshot of it and post it here if you don't see the button.
yeap.. I do not see it.
1.webp2.webp

Also, if you update next time can you kindly add an option where I can allow Mod/other admin to add new Medals ?

Thanks

I fixed the tooltip problem! This time for real: Just add "display: inline-block" to the links which wrap around the images! ;) And bam! Fixed! ;)

AdminCP --> Appearance --> Style Properties --> Message Elements

Change the amount on the very bottom:

This answered my question, thanks!

One more question:
Is there a way to display "Awards Earned" before the medals show in the user message area?

This answered my question, thanks!

One more question:
Is there a way to display "Awards Earned" before the medals show in the user message area?
You can edit template to add the text. The template is "bdmedal_message_medals".

Okay, anyone know what code I'm supposed to put there?
Replace it with something like this

Code:
<xen:if is="is_array({$user.xf_bdmedal_awarded_cached})">
Awards Earned:<br/>
<xen:foreach loop="$user.xf_bdmedal_awarded_cached" key="$key" value="$medal">
<xen:if is="{xen:property bdMedal_messageMax} == 0 OR {xen:property bdMedal_messageMax} > {$key}">
<a href="{xen:link 'members/medals', {$user}}"
class="OverlayTrigger Tooltip"
title="<xen:if is="{$medal.hackableCustomTitle}"><xen:else />{$medal.name}<xen:if is="{$medal.award_date} AND {xen:property bdMedal_messageShowDate}">. {xen:phrase awarded}: {xen:datetime {$medal.award_date}}</xen:if></xen:if>"
data-offsetY="-{xen:calc '{xen:helper medalimagesize, {xen:property bdMedal_messageImageSize}} - 5'}"
>
{xen:helper medalimage, {$medal}, {xen:property bdMedal_messageImageSize}}
</a>
</xen:if>
</xen:foreach>
</xen:if>

Could you add a description field when awarding a user so I could write why the user has been awarded with the medal? It would help a lot.
Seconding this! I didn't see it when I installed and played around with the system & would really like to have it.

Also, would it be possible to only display a certain number of medals in the post? For example, if I had 5 medals (medal 1, medal two, medal three, etc), and received medals 3, 4, and 5 most recently, could I display JUST the three most recent in the user info block next to each post?
Sorry if that's confusing!

Seconding this! I didn't see it when I installed and played around with the system & would really like to have it.

Also, would it be possible to only display a certain number of medals in the post? For example, if I had 5 medals (medal 1, medal two, medal three, etc), and received medals 3, 4, and 5 most recently, could I display JUST the three most recent in the user info block next to each post?
Sorry if that's confusing!
You can limit the number of medals by going to Style Properties, Message Elements, look for "[bd] Medal - Maximum".

Is there any way to specify display order? As in, letting us select in what order the medals display on the Help page (e.g. the blue medal appears first, the red medal second, and so on); more largely, allowing users to organize them how they choose in their User Info extra section. The second is kind of a bigger feature but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask! :)

Is there any way to specify display order? As in, letting us select in what order the medals display on the Help page (e.g. the blue medal appears first, the red medal second, and so on); more largely, allowing users to organize them how they choose in their User Info extra section. The second is kind of a bigger feature but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask! :)
Sorry no way to enforce display order. The medals are listed in reversed chronological order.

Top Bottom