2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
  4. 1.5
[bd] Medal

[INSTALLATION]
1. Upload files and directories inside `upload` to your XenForo root
2. Import the xml file via AdminCP
3. Configure medals in AdminCP > Applications > Medal System
4. Configure position to show medals (post) in AdminCP > Home > Options > Messages
5. Import awards from Yet Another Awards System as needed: import users, threads, etc. as normal, there will be extra steps for you to import awards. Supports XenForo's core importer for vBulletin 3 and the unofficial vBulletin 4 importer.
  • 001_list.webp
    001_list.webp
    46.5 KB · Views: 14,176
  • 002_post.webp
    002_post.webp
    105.3 KB · Views: 13,542
  • 003_profile.webp
    003_profile.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 12,802
Author
xfrocks
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.84 star(s) 19 ratings

More resources from xfrocks

Latest updates

1. Minor update for PHP 7.2

This version fixes compatibility issues with PHP 7.2. Special thanks to @Xon for the pull request.
  2. Minor Update

Fix template error in member_view Performance improvements (thanks @Xon)
  3. Feature Update

Added support for SVG medals Added support for award reason edit (AdminCP) Added medals...

Latest reviews

I love this for my forums. I am really looking forward for this coming out on 2.X. This has already become a key thing for my community.
Works perfectly as described and we've had no problems with the add-on so far, xfrocks also provides support when needed and we've had a good experience using his add-ons.

We use medals to award members for their time, dedication and loyalty, and we hope that this add-on is also ported over to 2.0 when it does eventually come out :D

Thank you!
PLIS HELP WITH THIS ONE

4. Configure position to show medals (post) in AdminCP > Home > Options > Messages
5. Import awards from Yet Another Awards System as needed: import users, threads, etc. as normal, there will be extra steps for you to import awards. Supports XenForo's core importer for vBulletin 3 and the unofficial vBulletin 4 importer.
It's not good for many members forum(I have 460K members), very slowly to award medals. After I awarded medals to my members by using MYSQL command, I've trying to award to myself in ACP, and in last 2 days I have clicked the Award Button more than 200 times(thanks for the autoclick tool) and still not awarded yet.
This is a great addon for those who used YAAS on vbulletin. One of my favorites. We use it for photo contests, video contests, and a few other recurring awards.
Love it. Works for adding extra content and can be easily customized to meet your needs. Author listens to customers. A+++
Nice update, thanks for quick support. Excellent add-on by a legend developer :)
Great add-on and great support! Thanks :)
Everyone like visual recognition for their forum contributions. This is a fantastic mod, and I am really considering going for the paid add on to auto award. :)
superb add-ons <3
Top Bottom