[bd] Medal

[bd] Medal 1.5.5b

No permission to download
How do people get these medals?
Is it done manually by admins ore mods? Or can it be set to certain criteria? Or either/ both?

Possible to show more than two medals under users avatar beside posts in threads?
AdminCP --> Appearance --> Style Properties --> Message Elements

Change the amount on the very bottom:

FC73Cp.png

I really love the idea behind this. Just wish it could tie into the trophies because I just like the listing in mini profiles.

Are you trying to continue an existing import session or are you just beginning the import?
Do you have any other add-ons installed? What are they?
I tried fresh import as well.. and besides medal and importer I got Template Modification System enabled and few others disabled.

I tried fresh import as well.. and besides medal and importer I got Template Modification System enabled and few others disabled.
I will need your site information to debug then. Please send the info via Conversation. Thank you.

Hi there! How would I edit the style for this? I'd like to put a header above it and move the awards to another location in the miniprofile. Something like:

HTML:
    <ul class="ribbon">
            <li class="ribbonFourteen">
                <div class="left"></div>
                <div class="right"></div>
                Awards
            </li>
    </ul>
<center>AWARDS CENTERED HERE</center>

Hi there! How would I edit the style for this? I'd like to put a header above it and move the awards to another location in the miniprofile. Something like:

HTML:
    <ul class="ribbon">
            <li class="ribbonFourteen">
                <div class="left"></div>
                <div class="right"></div>
                Awards
            </li>
    </ul>
<center>AWARDS CENTERED HERE</center>
For header, read this http://xenforo.com/community/threads/bd-medal-system.35270/page-2#post-409032

For different location, you can select one from 4 positions in AdminCP. If you want some other place, just put <xen:include template="bdmedal_message_medals" /> anywhere inside template "message_user_info".

How would i make the medals just a bit bigger then the T size. Im confused as to the explanation under the options:
Image Medium
Image Small

What should I make those options so the medals are between L and T ?

Top Bottom