[bd] Medal

[bd] Medal 1.5.5b

No permission to download
How would i make the medals just a bit bigger then the T size. Im confused as to the explanation under the options:
Image Medium
Image Small

What should I make those options so the medals are between L and T ?
L keeps the original size.
T = 12x12

Excellent add-on xfrocks. I know this must have been suggested and i know (if memory recalls) you may have said no to the suggestion of automatic medal given pending on criteria but I was wondering what your stance was on this being included based on criteria? Example a user meets a specific postcount and they are automatically award x-medal

Is this something you would reconsider? I really think it would add to the add-on otherwise excellent job XFRocks

Just installed this going to have some fun tinkering with this again. :) Just wondering if you could possibly add in the next update a div container wrapped around <div> .MedalCategory .categoryName .MedalCategory .categoryDescription </div>

No worries if you won't I don't really mind making the template edit.

Apologies with all these suggestions. Have you thought about including the option for users to have the award link have it's own tab on the main navigation bar? Instead of having to go into the help tab to get to the medals page. I think it's a shame the option isn't there to give this medal system the prominence it deserves and deserves it's own standalone tab. An option to have it in the navigation would be a nice option to have.

Excellent add-on xfrocks. I know this must have been suggested and i know (if memory recalls) you may have said no to the suggestion of automatic medal given pending on criteria but I was wondering what your stance was on this being included based on criteria? Example a user meets a specific postcount and they are automatically award x-medal

Is this something you would reconsider? I really think it would add to the add-on otherwise excellent job XFRocks
Actually I have a paid solution which will integrate [bd] Medal System with XenForo trophies. When a trophy is given, a medal will show up in user inventory. If you are interested in getting a trial version, contact me via Conversation.

Just installed this going to have some fun tinkering with this again. :) Just wondering if you could possibly add in the next update a div container wrapped around <div> .MedalCategory .categoryName .MedalCategory .categoryDescription </div>

No worries if you won't I don't really mind making the template edit.
Certainly, I would love to help making designer live easier :D However, I'm not sure where you want it? Which template?

Apologies with all these suggestions. Have you thought about including the option for users to have the award link have it's own tab on the main navigation bar? Instead of having to go into the help tab to get to the medals page. I think it's a shame the option isn't there to give this medal system the prominence it deserves and deserves it's own standalone tab. An option to have it in the navigation would be a nice option to have.
Not sure if many people will want it in the main navigation bar, but that's easy to do and I will add a new option in the next release.

Actually I have a paid solution which will integrate [bd] Medal System with XenForo trophies. When a trophy is given, a medal will show up in user inventory. If you are interested in getting a trial version, contact me via Conversation.

Certainly, I would love to help making designer live easier :D However, I'm not sure where you want it? Which template?

Not sure if many people will want it in the main navigation bar, but that's easy to do and I will add a new option in the next release.

Excellent stuff I'll pc you shortly. :thumbsup:

The area I'm referring to (shown in the screenshot) it would allow people to style the area highlight like i styled the h1 title/descriptions

awards_mock.webp

As for the option to include it as a tab, I think you may be surprised how many people will prefer it on full display. Thanks for including this as an option in your next update very accommodating and an excellent job with this add-on. :)

On the chance I didn't explain the previous post (last suggestion correctly) a container added in the bdmedal_help_medals Template

Code:
<div class="shelleycontainercustom"><h3 class="categoryName">{$category.name}</h3>
                <p class="categoryDescription">{xen:raw $category.description}</p></div>

So people can do the following:

Code:
.shelleycontainercustom {
    background-color: #ae0f0f;
    border: 1px solid darkred;
    padding: 10px;
    text-align: center;
    border-radius: 4px;
    box-shadow: 0 0 1px #fff inset;
}

.MedalCategory .categoryName {
    color: #ffe382;
    text-shadow: 0 1px 3px #520404;
}
.MedalCategory .categoryDescription {
    color: #fff4c8 !important;
}

award_mockup2.webp

It would be awesome to add an aditional option what the "user group promotions" is using.
Then we can fully customize that the medals that will be handed out automatically, especially with post count.

Example1234.webp
<3333333

I did in here but is not working

medals2-png.35639

EDIT: I POSTED THE WRONG SCREENSHOT​

Just noticed that when I added an award (so far I have awarded myself 3 ) on my test board but soon noticed when I added the 3rd award one disappeared from the post area. I'm sure when i used the add-on a year or so ago I had them displayed in rows of 5 so I'm sure I'm missing where the option is to set row amounts. perhaps I did this in extra. Just asking if there's a setting just on the chance I'm overlooking something which may be the case.

As soon as I added the cookie award I just designed the artist paintbrush award disappeared. I'm sure it an error on my part but just wanted to make sure.

award.webp

Top Bottom