BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack

BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack 3.7.2

No permission to download
Seems to work without it, so I assume you simply forgot to update the instructions on this.
Again, this mod has been created before the Button Manager and far more before the clean disable autolink function has been created. Even the name "toolbar" is obsolete now.

Can not get Google Docs working correctly! always showing HTML within the window!!!
Could you provide an example of a URL to place into the bbcode?
tried many things -- only seeing HTML!

thanks! got it working!
And for information, Google View needs a full path pdf file. So you can't upload a pdf file in XenForo and use its attachment (url/id) to view the document. It's not possible. You need to manually upload it on your ftp and paste its path inside the Bb Code. This is an annoying limitation that can't be avoided.

cclaerhout updated Bb Codes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes (CC by) with a new update entry:

Version 3.3 released

Version 3.3 released (major update)
  • Addon has been renamed to "Bb Codes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes"
  • Coding has been drastically simplified
    • All Bb Codes have been rewritten using templates (easier for you to modify if you want)
    • Obsolete functions have been removed:
      • The toolbar (use BBM instead)
      • the custom buttons (use BBM instead)
      • Old vBulletin Bb Codes are not anymore included (see the conversion procedure in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

cclaerhout updated Bb Codes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes (CC by) with a new update entry:

Version 3.3 released

Reuploaded (highlighter helper button had been forgotten - no need to change version number)

Version 3.3 released (major update)

• Addon has been renamed to "Bb Codes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes"
  • Coding has been drastically simplified
    • All Bb Codes have been rewritten using templates (easier for you to modify if you want)
    • Obsolete functions have been removed:
      • The toolbar (use BBM...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Cedric or King (looks like your folder ;) ),

I installed the advanced bb-codes (seemed to go smoothly) but when I try to import XML BBCODES from the xml file - I get the following error:

Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_Phase' not found in /home/precurso/public_html/forums/library/KingK/BbCodeManager/ControllerAdmin/CustomBbCodes.php on line 359

Any ideas?

Note: Might have posted in the wrong forum so re posting here for safety :).

Thanks!

Ah, I think i fixed it. I didn't realize there are 3 addons at play here and I used the wrong importer. :) I installed BBM 1.1.4 and imported and it worked. I was confused and didnt realize that ther eis BBCM 1.3.4, MMM 1.1.4 and the advanced BB Codes - sorry I am noob!

Hi Cedric,

Ok - I thought I fixed it but appears I didnt. I realized I needed to remove and delete the BBCM directory. Did that :). I then deleted and re-installed (to be safe) BBM 1.1.4 and BBM Adv BB Codes 3.3. Seemed to work fine and removed the comparability warning you get in the admin panel. Imported the new codes as instructed from the extra directory (seems fine and they are added to the list). However, the new menu does not appear, the new bb codes dont work and when I look at the help to see if the bbm codes installed properly I get this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_convert_kana() in /home/precurso/public_html/forums/library/Sedo/AdvBBcodeBar/BbCode/Formatter/AdvBbCodes.php on line 872

I thought I had this fixed but I guess not :(

Any idea what I have done wrong?

Thanks!

Any idea what I have done wrong?Thanks!
This function is supposed to be a standard in PHP. I use it to allow Chinese & Japanese languages "full width characters" to be recognized inside the Bb Code options.
-Example-
Half width characters (our latin character system [han-kaku]): bleft, bright, 300px
Full width characters (also called "full shaped" [zen-kaku] in the Microsoft IME): bleft,bright,300px

I will add this auto conversation (zen-kaku=>han-kaku) as an option in the next release. During this time you can edit this file:
{yourForum}/library/Sedo/AdvBBcodeBar/BbCode/Formatter/AdvBbCodes.php
Search and delete (or comment using //):
PHP:
$string = mb_convert_kana($string, 'a', 'UTF-8');

Thank you - this appears to have fixed the problem and new codes appear in the help and seem to work now. :)

However, I am still not seeing the new sedo menu bar in the post editing box. Is there something else wrong or do I have to turn on a setting somewhere in the ACP?

Thank you - this appears to have fixed the problem and new codes appear in the help and seem to work now. :)

However, I am still not seeing the new sedo menu bar in the post editing box. Is there something else wrong or do I have to turn on a setting somewhere in the ACP?
The concept of the toolbar has been replaced by the button manager. It was redundant and the previous code was using some regex with the "e" parameter that is no more supported in php 5.4. So in other words, use the button manager to position your buttons in the editor.

Hi Cedric,

Sorry me again :). Playing around with the BB codes and buttons (placed from the button manager) we think they may be a bug with bimg and captions. [bimg=fright|inside|test caption] does not seem to work properly. The caption does not seem to inside the picture and the picture does not float to right. Without a caption bimg=fright seems to work fine.

Hi Cedric,

Sorry me again :). Playing around with the BB codes and buttons (placed from the button manager) we think they may be a bug with bimg and captions. [bimg=fright|inside|test caption] does not seem to work properly. The caption does not seem to inside the picture and the picture does not float to right. Without a caption bimg=fright seems to work fine.
It's working for me. See here. You must position the float element before the main text.

Cedric - With the new code, is it necessary to uninstall the old Advanced Toolbar and install this, or just overwrite the existing files/folders and upgrade the xml?

Cedric - With the new code, is it necessary to uninstall the old Advanced Toolbar and install this, or just overwrite the existing files/folders and upgrade the xml?
Just update it and configure again the picasa options if you were using it before.

Top Bottom