BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack

BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack 3.7.2

No permission to download
When I am importing the BBcodes, I am getting this:

It does import some bbcodes though, but not all, [Spoilerbb/spoiler] Does not show, even though the button shows up. The button produces a
tag.
Yes I know where the problem comes from: it's the picasa Bb Code. I shouldn't have included this Bb Code inside the BbCodes pack since it needs another addon. I will fix this later.

Thanks, I could have imported bbcodes now.

About hh_helper bbcode, it's now visible, but it doesn't work. (Actually I remember it was still not working before :p)
Here what I see in the console :

fYHJd98.png

Thanks, I could have imported bbcodes now.

About hh_helper bbcode, it's now visible, but it doesn't work. (Actually I remember it was still not working before :p)
Here what I see in the console :
I've modified a line of code on Github. Try this and tell me if it works after that. If yes, I will publish an update.

It removes the error now, but nothing is highlighted.
I've just noticed that I had also your bug with Chrome (well that "bug" was actually quite logic and was resulting from a bad coding even if it was working with Firefox), but with the last fix, it's working. Did you try to update your cache?

Attachments

• test.webp
    test.webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 13
If I don't see the errors it means files have been updated.
But just to be sure, I've rebooted the server, and clear again my browser cache + even tried with Opera/FireFox ; still the same issue, I see nothing, no error in the console. Maybe something conflicting with the js ? Do yo have some idea how I can debug ?

If I don't see the errors it means files have been updated.
But just to be sure, I've rebooted the server, and clear again my browser cache + even tried with Opera/FireFox ; still the same issue, I see nothing, no error in the console. Maybe something conflicting with the js ? Do yo have some idea how I can debug ?
I was just thinking, did you check in the display options the colors of the opening/closing tags were set? You can look inside the code and check when you type a full bbcode if it's wrapped inside a new html tag.
If it doesn't, the only way to debug is to use the unminified version of the script and use the console.log(yourVariable) command from the script to analyse variables one by one.

When I check the HTML code with some message/bbcode and button enabled, I see : style="background-color: undefined;

Code:
<p>
<span id="advhln_1" class="adv_hl adv_hln_1" style="background-color:undefined" data-mce-style="background-color: undefined;">[spoiler]</span>fefef<span id="advhln_2" class="adv_hl adv_hln_2" style="background-color: undefined;">[/spoiler]</span>
</p>
So the button itself work, just the color not defined for some reasons.

I've no idea what you're talking about display options. I mean no idea where to look. :p

When I check the HTML code with some message/bbcode and button enabled, I see : style="background-color: undefined;

Code:
<p>
<span id="advhln_1" class="adv_hl adv_hln_1" style="background-color:undefined" data-mce-style="background-color: undefined;">[spoiler]</span>fefef<span id="advhln_2" class="adv_hl adv_hln_2" style="background-color: undefined;">[/spoiler]</span>
</p>
So the button itself work, just the color not defined for some reasons.

I've no idea what you're talking about display options. I mean no idea where to look. :p
Before to give you some screenshots, just to make you understand: the TinyMce plugin gets some parameters from the TinyMCE config. This TinyMCE main config is set inside the XenForo editor templates which are extended thanks to some regex from a template hook listener. This Tiny main config is a javascript file that is displayed just after the editor.
See this picture:
xenJsConfigFromTemplate.webp

So first check if you don't need to revert any changes. Then the colors are set in the extended template from some display options.
See this picture:
xenDisplayConfColor.webp

Sorry, but I'm lost and you are not clear.

Right now I've the styling untouched :
LXmFoUl.png

And in the javascsript, there are not variables like in your first screenshot.

Do I need to hardcode value somewhere ? I just don't get what I need to do exactly.

I'm going to rephrase then:
Look into your html code after the editor. There's the init javascript of TinyMCE. If you don't see the values of the first screenshot, the regex modifications from the listener are not working. Check then if your editor templates have been modified. If yes, revert them.

And if no modified templates ?
Ok, the "problem" has certainly been found. Check "Display highlighting function button?" in the addon options. Don't take care of what is written. This addon has been written before the Button Manager and quite many things have changed since. The regex inside the listener checks the above option is checked to integrate the colors inside the TinyMCE template.

If it still doesn't work, you will have to debug the function initParams() of the the class Sedo_AdvBBcodeBar_Listener_Templates_AdvBar

I noticed that you still state that the Stop AutoLinking Patch is needed.

But somewhere else you said the patch is no longer needed.

So.... ?

Top Bottom