Supports the following general bb-codes:
  • accordion
  • article
  • bimg
  • encadre
  • gview
  • latex
  • slider
  • xtable (TinyQuattro compatible, much more advanced than XF2.1 built-in version)
  • tabs
  • time
  • hr (can be a self-closing tag)
  • h1
  • h2
  • h3
  • h4
Compatibility shim
  • spoilerbb rewrites to XF native spoiler

Moderator only bb-code
  • alert
  • warning
  • stop
  • information

If...

Read more about this resource...

Sunka

@Xon are moderator bbcodes permission based (only Staff members can use them)?
If that is correct, could you add an option to modify your default Staff bbcodes? I need to add my set of Staff bbcodes with mine custom BB code tag.
Also, any chance to add google map bbcode into default set?

Xon

Adding screenshots & config info are on my to-do list.

@Xon I need only moderator only BB code. So can you Please make separate free or Paid addon? Also does this compatible with @Lukas W. addon Editor & BB Code Manager?

Moderator only bb-code
  • alert
  • warning
  • stop
  • information
It should be compatible with Editor & BB Code Manager, it doesn't do anything special.

The moderator only bb-code are integrated into the add-on because they also integrate with a bunch of my other add-ons. You can just disable most extra bbcode that you don't need (except hr/h1/h2/h3/h4 which are unconditionally added).

@Xon are moderator bbcodes permission based (only Staff members can use them)?
If that is correct, could you add an option to modify your default Staff bbcodes? I need to add my set of Staff bbcodes with mine custom BB code tag.
Also, any chance to add google map bbcode into default set?
This add-only staff only bb-codes have the same role and look similar to your 'staff bbcodes'

The 'staff only' bbcode are based of if the user is a moderator. Next version adds a "Moderator only bb-code" option to control which bb-code are exposed as moderator only.

Xon

I need only this functionality "Moderator only BB Code" So do you have any chance make this separate Private/Paid addon.
It probably isn't worth the developer time to split that functionality out of this add-on given you can just disable the bb-code you don't want. Since it nearly cost what this add-on's sale value is to have the functionality split out.

Iggy

do these have proper option popup prompts? so people can easily reference how to use them....like the spoiler title bbcode popup in xen 2...
i like some of the ideas and a couple of these can replace separated ones i made a while ago, but it needs a prompt and not just kicking it to the editor with an equal sign u know..

Xon

Only the 'time' bbcode has a pop-up prompt. The rest are fairly complex and would need a full-editor so hasn't been something I've looked into

Xon

Xon updated Advanced Bb Codes Pack with a new update entry:

1.0.3 - Bugfix update

• Bugfix & features for 'mod interrupt' moderator bb-codes (stop/alert/information/warning)
    • Fix that SVG's would not be generated correctly when the site is in release mode
    • Add "Mod Interrupt bb-code: Moderator only rendering" option allow stop/alert/information/warning to be rendered for non-moderators while not adding these to the editor
    • Add additional css classes to bb-codes (mod_interrupt--staff-threadmark/mod_interrupt--is-moderator)
  • Add logging when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sunka

@Xon just to be sure. With this add on installed, I can set some of my custom bbcodes and default xenforo's to be only for moderators/admins (only staff can see icon for them in editor)?

Xon

Yes, but it requires some work.

You need to set the custom bbcodes php callback to SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\BbCode\Tag\ModInterrupt::renderStatic and then edit the template sv_bbcode_modinterrupt. $modType variable will contain the original bb-code to be used.

Then do something like;

HTML:
<xf:if is="$modeType === 'my_custom_bbcode' ">
<xf:include template="my_custom_bbcode_template" />
<xf:else/>
<default stuff here>
</xf:if>

Iggy

trying it out, but ive noticed cannot add editor icons?

is there something we can do about that??

....we need buttons for them to be practical..

Iggy

would be nice to be able to edit the bbcode tag names too so things like "encadre" can be made more user friendly...if it is possible...