- Tweak default LaTeX tag title
- Enable editor support for custom [hr] with additional styling tag driven by
- Editor respects the "Default HR style" style property
- Fix issue with toggling bb-code mode introducing linebreaks around [hr] tag
- Works with XF2.1
- Fixes for "Disable rendering quotes in editor" style property is enabled (XF2.2+)
- Make editor inject raw [quote] bb-code
- Fix bug where new-line after [quote] bb-code would be unexpectedly trimmed when toggling bb-code mode
- Fix quoting/replying would not have a newline between the [/quote] tag and the cursor
- Patch unfurl to use visitor's styling and inject the
$xftemplate variable. Allows editing the
- Improve handling of copy & pasting Discord message text into rich text editor, aka prevent eating new-lines.
- Note; Discord's select & ctrl-c outputs HTML while select & right-click & copy produces Text!
- Simple line text formatting; bold, italics, strikethrough, underlining.
- block quotes (renders as [quote] tag)
- code blocks (formatted or non-formatted, renders as [code] tag, preserving the language)
- multi-line text
- Inline code-block (renders as [icode] tag)
- Inline spoiler (renders as [ispoiler] tag)
- Improve [time] bb-code editor dialog error handling
- Recommend updating StandardLib v1.7.3 to fix pikaday css not being loaded in XF2.2
- Fix copy & pasting text in the editor injecting additional new lines (in XF2.2+), and additional [left] bb-code tags which are problematic for the [slider]/[accordion]/[tabs] bb-codes
- Add "Disable rendering quotes in editor" style property
- Change [latex] formula box to being a multi-line text entry instead of a single line
- Add multi-line text entry field for [article]/[encadre]/[fieldset]
- Rework editor dialog integration. Auto-fill selected text into bb-code dialogs in the relevant places
- For [slider]/[accordion]/[tabs]; instead of just entering the title, allow entering tab/slide text in the editor dialog
- On toggling show transparent as spoilers; remove the data-xf-click attribute to restore old pointer behaviour
- Compatibility fix for XF2.1.6 changes to [color] bb-code
- Add "Support transparent color" option (default enabled), overrides XF2.1.6 behaviour
- Fix "[E_WARNING] trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given" when dealling with malformed accordion/tab/slider
- Fix word-counter not being reset on submitting bb-code only replies
- Make abbr interact with tabbing through a document to show it's tooltip
- Add "Default HR style" style property, defaulting to a Hr line faded on both sides styling.
- Update hr custom bb-code definition again, this overrrides the XF2.2 version!
- Fix drag-select reply/quote not reversing html => bbcode for
- non-blury spoiler
- Standardize [color=ARG] to lower-case to avoid incorrect transaparency handling
- fix 'transparent => inline-spoiler' feature did not have same click behaviour as just inline-spoilers
- Inline-spoiler no longer prevents rendering of text color on hover, yet 'transparent' color is over-riden when using the transparent color => inline-spoiler feature
- Support [tab=id]text[/tab] to link tab ids
- Fix slide & slide header support only supporting legacy multi-options format, and not XF2.1+ native
- Implement XF2.2 style bb-code arguments for accordion/slider/tabs slides
- Ensure align/align_title bb-code option for title alignment is consistently supported for accordion/bimg/encadre/slider/tabs
- Update bb-code description for hr/accordion/bimg/encadre/fieldset/slider/tabs, this overwrites the bb-code definition!
- Force global namespace for functions which are known to be optimizable to bytecode in php
- Fix add-on compatibility with
- Fix that multiple
[tabs]bb-code in the same content could unexpectedly persist which tab was expected to be open between tabs
- Fix that multiple
[Accordion]bb-code in the same content could unexpectedly persist width/height limits between accordions
- Tidy up some style property text
- Allow "auto" for default width for various bb-code, and
width:autoargument where widths are permitted.