Recommended: Threadmarks Pro (paid)
Recommended: SVG Template (free)
License
https://atelieraphelion.com/products/license-agreement
Updates duration
12 Months ($20 Yearly Renewal + HST)
Features
  • Per-style option to add a word counter to the editor
  • Various bb-codes which support complex layout.
  • Support for making [size] and [ident] bb-codes output rem units instead of px (allows font-scaling)
  • Allow users to convert transparent colored post text into an inline-spoiler
  • Change admin bb-code page to sort bb-code by title, not tag

Supports the following general bb-codes:
  • abbr
  • accordion
  • article
  • bimg
  • encadre
  • gview
  • latex
  • slider
  • xtable (TinyQuattro compatible, much more advanced than XF2.1 built-in version)
  • tabs
  • time
  • justify
  • sub
  • sup
  • hr (can be a self-closing tag)
  • h1
  • h2
  • h3
  • h4
  • fleft/fright - float left/right
Compatibility shim
  • spoilerbb rewrites to XF native spoiler
Moderator only bb-code
  • alert
  • warning
  • stop
  • information
If Threadmarks Pro (paid) add-on is installed&active, these will automatically create a threadmark in the defined category (see 'Threadmark category Id' option).

If SVG Template (free) add-on is installed&active, an SVG icon is added besides the warning banner.

Licencing

Based off bb-code from BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack' add-on which is licenced Creative Commons BY 3.0.

This add-on, and it's implementation, are licenced under Atelier Aphelion's licence agreement
Related resources
Author
Xon
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Xon

Latest updates

1. 1.4.8 - Maintenance update

Apply workaround to prevent empty alt/title tags in Chrome from causing an image which is...
  2. 1.4.7 - Maintenance update

Fix some style properties not applying as expected Adjust trim lines tag after for latex tag Add...
  3. 1.4.6 - Bugfix update

Fix that editor could damage complex [xtable]/[tabs]/[accordion] bb-codes due to nesting Allow...

Latest reviews

First, add-on is amazing with a wide range of bbcodes that will enhance any site. Best $ I've spent on an add-on in a long time.

Second, oh my, the support from Xon was amazing. He was all over my issue like white on snow. And it was "my" issue, and together we figured it out, back and forth, back and forth. Very patient.

Deserves six stars, both the product, and the support!
Add-on:
Excellent light-weight add-on with alot of great custom BB-Codes. Very sleek designed BB-Codes and easy to use. Moderator only BB-Codes is very functional to limit certain BB-Codes to specifically staff and are really useful.

Support:
The support of Xon is outstanding. Support takes the time to solve any issue. Not only do they provide excellent support it will be done with professionalism, quick to instant responses and broad explanations that every user will understand.

Would recommend this add-on.