Advanced Bb Codes Pack

Advanced Bb Codes Pack [Paid] 1.14.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
@Oblivion Knight XF2.2+ natively supports multiple options (the bb-code editor support uses this!), and this addon actually supports multiple options with a legacy format for XF2.0/XF2.1

I must have missed that change.. how on earth did I do that! 😱

Thanks Xon.

--EDIT--
It appeared to be slightly more technical than I envisaged on getting with my own custom BBcodes, but I've managed!

--EDIT 2--
I uninstalled the add-on noted above expecting the staff BBcodes to work again.. and they're not. Any suggestions? 😅

Last edited:
Hi again, hope you are doing well.

One of our members has recently reported that she cannot get the [SLIDER] tag to work properly when it is inside [SLIDE] tags.

Here's what the code looks like:

Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 4.10.37 PM.webp

But when saving the changes, it ends up with just the last slide showing (in this case, Content 3), with no way of getting to the other content (arrows don't work):

Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 4.06.43 PM.webp

Would you know of how to resolve that? Thank you :)

I strongly recommend using raw bb-code mode, and ensuring there isn't any invisible formatting; as nested sliders do work.

Hi @Xon

First of all, thank you for this add-on. It looks very nice and the visualisation of the content is very important for me. I have three questions for you.
  1. Can I customise the BBCode styles and if possible, how?
  2. In the future, if for some reason this add-on does not work, if I uninstall it or if the add-on support ends, how will the content using BBCode look like?
  3. Can you add a screenshot from the editor? Can these BBCodes be easily added from the editor? If direct code is used, there are many users who are not familiar with these codes and this may make it difficult to use.
Thanks in advance for your response.

Top Bottom