BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack

BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack 3.7.2

No permission to download
It's working for me. See here. You must position the float element before the main text.

Hi Cedric,

Yes this is how I would expect it to work. Here is a screen cap of what we are seeing:

bbcode bug.webp

I would send you a link but our site is not open yet (but soon! :) ). I moved the float element around the text and it seemed to make no difference. As you can see in the capture - without a caption it appears to work fine. Could this be another PHP thing?

Can I have a copy of the code of your post with the bbcode format, click on the right a/A button of the editor (on the right) and send it to me by pm.

Here is a zip with the code - thanks again!
This code is working for me:
test.webp
Code:
[bimg=fright|inside|float right test caption inside]http://crossovercomic.com/media/extras/2048x1152%20Desktops/xo_desktops_tree.jpg[/bimg]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat

It seems your options are not parsed (I shouldn't have been able to get them inside the html code). Just send me the Bb Code code and if nothing is wrong, I would need have an access to your test server so I can test one file (this addon Bb Code formatter). You can also try to debug it yourself looking at this file (function parseTagBimg - "Browse Options" section).

Thanks - Sean is comparing the code now to see if he sees anything - so far they look the same. Our site is opening in about 1 week so it will easier to check it out then. We are in the middle of a server migration so things are a bit chaotic :) and probably best to wait as this is just a formatting issue and doesn't seem to break anything.

Hi Cedric

It looks like our bimg tag doesn't parse options with the '|' flag. Below is our bimg excerpt from BBM_BbCodes_AdvBbCodes.xml - How does that compare to yours?

Thanks,
Sean

<General>
<tag>bimg</tag>
<title><![CDATA[[BBM] BIMG]]></title>
<description><![CDATA[This BB Code can resize a picture (width customizable in px)]]></description>
<example><![CDATA[[bimg]http://www.google.com/images/srpr/logo3w.png[/bimg]
[bimg=100]http://www.google.com/images/srpr/logo3w.png[/bimg]]]></example>
<active>1</active>
<display_help>1</display_help>
</General>
<Methods>
<Replacement>
<start_range><![CDATA[]]></start_range>
<end_range><![CDATA[]]></end_range>
<options_number>0</options_number>
</Replacement>
<Template>
<active>1</active>
<name>sedo_adv_bimg</name>
<callback_class>Sedo_AdvBBcodeBar_BbCode_Formatter_AdvBbCodes</callback_class>
<callback_method>parseTagBimg</callback_method>
</Template>
<PhpCallback>
<class></class>
<method></method>
</PhpCallback>
</Methods>
<ParserOptions>
<stopAutoLink>all</stopAutoLink>
<parseOptions>1</parseOptions>
<regex></regex>
<trimLeadingLinesAfter>0</trimLeadingLinesAfter>
<plainCallback>0</plainCallback>
<plainChildren>1</plainChildren>
<stopSmilies>1</stopSmilies>
<stopLineBreakConversion>0</stopLineBreakConversion>
<wrapping_tag>none</wrapping_tag>
<wrapping_option></wrapping_option>
<emptyContent_check>1</emptyContent_check>
<options_separator></options_separator>
</ParserOptions>

Oh.. ok. I got it. It's a stupid problem. All my websites have the options tag separator configured with this character: | instead of coma+blank
But I didn't set this character as default to keep a compatibility with previous Bb Codes. To avoid this problem, there's a new option that allows to configure the option tag separator by Bb Code in the tag options. I have forgotten to configure it for almost all Bb Codes. You can do it manually (see below... it's really an ultra basic modification). I will update this in the next version.

Configure the option tag separator for all your Bb Codes
sol1.webp
Configure the option tag by Bb Codes
sol2.webp

Hi cedric, I"m getting this error below when I use a caption (not alligned, caption on image)

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Sedo_AdvBBcodeBar_Helper_Sedo::GetDisplayValue() in /home/user/public_html/library/Sedo/AdvBBcodeBar/BbCode/Formatter/BBcodes.php on line 485

Hi cedric, I"m getting this error below when I use a caption (not alligned, caption on image)

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Sedo_AdvBBcodeBar_Helper_Sedo::GetDisplayValue() in /home/user/public_html/library/Sedo/AdvBBcodeBar/BbCode/Formatter/BBcodes.php on line 485
You didn't upload the new files.

im using the version before the latest and updated it like before using the addon installer. is this issue resolved in the latest version?
The function "GetDisplayValue" has totally been deleted from the 3.3 version (or any reference to it), so it's not possible you got this error if you have uploaded the files. Which means the files have not been correctly uploaded.

Edit: an other explanation is you didn't imported again the Bb Codes bulk xml files to update the Bb Codes configuration and the Bb Codes are still using the old callback which has not been deleted (the formatter has a new file).

The function "GetDisplayValue" has totally been deleted from the 3.3 version (or any reference to it), so it's not possible you got this error if you have uploaded the files. Which means the files have not been correctly uploaded.

Edit: an other explanation is you didn't imported again the Bb Codes bulk xml files to update the Bb Codes configuration and the Bb Codes are still using the old callback which has not been deleted (the formatter has a new file).

i did the bulk bb codes upload. will know better when i reupload the files when i get home

I did what you suggested; manually uploaded files, imported the xml and bb codes. All good now (y)

Can you make the BBCode manager button on the main AdminCP screen disappear if the admin can't manage BBM?
It has been done on purpose. If a none authorised member click on that button a custom message will appear explaining why he doesn't have access. I do it like this to avoid to waste my time explaining to some users who are not familiar with the administration permissions why it doesn't work. I could have included this line of code 'permsBbm' => XenForo_Visitor::getInstance()->hasAdminPermission('bbm_BbCodesAndButtons') in the view parameters of the template to let administrators modify the admin template with a simple conditional, but admin templates don't have child styles and will be then override each time an update will be made.

P.S: your post is not in the good thread.

cclaerhout updated BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes (CC by) with a new update entry:

Version 3.3.2 released

Version 3.3.2 released
  • Add a new Bb Code: "tabs"
  • Use the UI (user interface) of the Accordion Button
  • Demo (p.s: the server seems to be unavailable at the moment)
Tabs Bb Code specifications
  • Master tag commands (tag: tabs)
    • Numbers (with or without px): The width of text box (can't go over the limit set up in options) in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anyone know if it's possible to get the 'Code' button to include JavaScript formatting, as well as the standard options of PHP and HTML?

-- hugh

Top Bottom