BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack

BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack 3.7.2

No permission to download
Anyone know if it's possible to get the 'Code' button to include JavaScript formatting, as well as the standard options of PHP and HTML?

-- hugh

PHP and HTML highlights are powered by built-in PHP functions - if you want to add JS formatting you will have to find a PHP/JavaScript (do it at display) code highlighter that does the job.

I'd like to use Geshi as it provides support for, well, just about everything. Was just hoping someone else might have already done something similar, before I re-invent the wheel.

-- hugh

cclaerhout updated BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes (CC by) with a new update entry:

Version 3.3.3 - Beta 3 released

Version 3.3.3 - Beta 3 released
  • This version adds a new"slider" Bb Code - demo is here.
  • This version is marked as "Beta" since I didn't have time (and motivation) yet to create a User Interface for this Bb Code (it has many options, so it will require some time)
  • This version modifies the way the "Tabs" Bb Code manage its height. Before the height was applied to the slide and not the container...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For those who are using the GVIEW Bb Code, you should update the example. The previous pdf link is broken. You can for example use this one instead:
http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/products/acrobat/pdfs/adobe-acrobat-xi-esign-pdf-file-tutorial-ue.pdf

To keep you inform, I've published some fixes on Github for the article Bb Code (basic but important) and slider Bb Code (not that important): [see the differences here|access to the files here]. All these fixes are inside the templates, so inside the main xml file "addon-Sedo_AdvBBcodeBar.xml"

I'm not sure I will find time this week to make the UI for the slider Bb Code to get rid of the "Beta" status. If I don't, I will publish at the end of the week these fixes (and others I could have found) as a Beta 4.

After the lastest update I am getting a 500 error on all pages using stuff from this addon:

Code:
PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method Sedo_AdvBBcodeBar_Helper_Sedo::GetDisplayValue() in /home/ourforu/public_html/library/Sedo/AdvBBcodeBar/BbCode/Formatter/BBcodes.php on line 485"

Any idea on how I could fix this?

After the lastest update I am getting a 500 error on all pages using stuff from this addon:

Code:
PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method Sedo_AdvBBcodeBar_Helper_Sedo::GetDisplayValue() in /home/ourforu/public_html/library/Sedo/AdvBBcodeBar/BbCode/Formatter/BBcodes.php on line 485"

Any idea on how I could fix this?
I've already replied to a similar question but I can't find where, may be in the BBM thread. So to sum up: you're probably using the old Bb Codes (with the old callbacks and datas). You need to import and override the Bb Code bulk xml file located in the extra directory (see here).

Just wonder why don't you sell this amazing add-on :D
On vBulletin, this addon was free too but the coding was bad and the system wasn't as opened as XenForo is (even if the future version of the XenForo editor would be a step back for editors). To reply precisely to your question, when I started to code this addon for XenForo I've forced users who wanted to get it to support it by making donations. It has required a lot of time (and still does) and a lot of rewriting (the more you code, the more your learn, the more you need to recode). So after the addon had become quite mature, after some behaviours highly disappointed me, and after there had been some debates on which kind of licence should have a free addon, I've decided to go back to a CC licence to step back from the independent community development and to allow users to freely hire a professional coder if they need to update it in the future. There have been too many questions on vb .org of this kind "Can I continue the development of this addon?" whereas the developer left and the users were trapped with a code they could not update anymore for legal reasons.

Thank you for your compliment towards this project.

When I try to use some BB-Code of this Pack they don't work, I highlighted them here:
editor.webp
When I try to use the buttons of the last line, they wont work at all, but there is an error at my browser console: TypeError: XenForo.tinymce is undefined
The buttons in the first line are a some kind of strange, cause the overlays seem to be corrupted:
overlay1.webp
Also there is a problem with some of the descriptions of these BB-Codes
desc.webp
Is somebody able to tell me if this is a misconfiguration on my site or something else.

A user has reported me having some similar problems if he was using a CDN and the fast overlay mode (from the TinyFix). The tiny fix modified some core files, so you can't use a CDN without modifying the core files too. If you don't want to do that, just disable the fast overlays. If you're not concerned by this, just upload again the TinyFix & Tiny Enhanced files (needed after an update).

(y) That fixed it and I have to state that I never used a CDN but after reinstalling theTinyMCE Fix + TinyMCE Enhancements everything seems to work again. And it also fixed the bug when I use Chrome that the fast edit overly was to big.

Top Bottom