BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack

BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack 3.7.2

No permission to download
Hello
Thanks for the nice work Cédric.
How do i manage to have more than 2 lines in my TinyMCE editor?

Screenshot_5.webp

In my vB4 I have a customs bbcode where I put amazon's asin between [amazon] tags and as result I get a product thumbnail and a product link that incluedes my amazon partner id.

How can this addon here help me to realize the same for xf? I installed it but have no clue how to handle this :(

In my vB4 I have a customs bbcode where I put amazon's asin between [amazon] tags and as result I get a product thumbnail and a product link that incluedes my amazon partner id.

How can this addon here help me to realize the same for xf? I installed it but have no clue how to handle this :(
What is the code of that BbCode on vB ?
This addon is a pack of Bb Codes to use with BBM (see the description). So no it can't help you to create a Bb Code but the BBM does. It is provided with basic examples so you can refer to.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/amazon-bbcode-media-site.1845/update?update=4324 should do it. No need to "insert it" between any tags. Just use the media attach button and then link to the item.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/amazon-bbcode-media-site.1845/update?update=4324 should do it. No need to "insert it" between any tags. Just use the media attach button and then link to the item.
Yes I tried this addon (which is brilliant) already and I'll use it for future links for sure once I have migrated to xf. But currently I have thousands of those [amazon]1234567890[/amazon] codes in my Forum. When I migrate to xf without having a similar bbcode working all these links to amazon will get useless. And that is no good for me.

Yes I tried this addon (which is brilliant) already and I'll use it for future links for sure once I have migrated to xf. But currently I have thousands of those [amazon]1234567890[/amazon] codes in my Forum. When I migrate to xf without having a similar bbcode working all these links to amazon will get useless. And that is no good for me.

I remember seeing (can't find it right now) an add on or something that allowed you to search through and replace text within the posts (basically used for something like this). I will see if I can find it when I have a chance (about to go out and buy a bark collar for our dog).

OK.. didn't take as long as I thought.. check out this thread at http://xenforo.com/community/threads/post-content-replace-help.49074/#post-525853.

All of this worked fine for mobile version. However, the width and height of all bbcodes are bsed on desktop size, which was made those contents in mobile size break.... :(

All of this worked fine for mobile version. However, the width and height of all bbcodes are bsed on desktop size, which was made those contents in mobile size break.... :(

There are not desktop size or mobile size. The width are based on the real width in pixels or in percentage. But once the official responsive theme will be released, I will see what's wrong and if something can be made, but don't expect to do PAO on a mobile with a responsive theme.

I'm not going to push an update immediately here since I'm currently working on converting buttons UI to MCE4, but I've found bugs thanks to @Wulfspider.
But an update is available on Github. You can see the modifications here. To make it simple just replace the whole content of this file (click on "RAW" to have a clean code). There's also a typo mistake in the template "sedo_adv_fieldset" ("broswser" instead" of "browser").

I have upgraded this from the old version but cannot get any buttons to show. I have enabled them in the BBM buttons manager but not installed Tinay Quatro yet?

I have upgraded this from the old version but cannot get any buttons to show. I have enabled them in the BBM buttons manager but not installed Tinay Quatro yet?

Please read the product description. It has been updated recently. The new version is only to be used with TinyMCE Quattro. Use an older version for TinyMCE 3.x (check again how to do it on the product description - github).

P.S: this addon is also beeing updated for TinyMCE Quattro.

Screenshots for 3.4.0 version.

Note: I forget to say that in the extras, you've got Bb Codes bulk xml for TinyMCE 3 (XenForo 1.1.x default editor) and, in another folder, the xml for MCE 4. You need to reimport (use override option) the xml file.

adv11.webp

Attachments

• adv01.webp
    adv01.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 11
  • adv02.webp
    adv02.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 9
  • adv03.webp
    adv03.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 119
  • adv04.webp
    adv04.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
  • adv05.webp
    adv05.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 8
  • adv06.webp
    adv06.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 8
  • adv07.webp
    adv07.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 9
  • adv08.webp
    adv08.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 8
  • adv09.webp
    adv09.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 9
  • adv10.webp
    adv10.webp
    17 KB · Views: 8
So... does that mean all these BBcodes won't work with Redactor in 1.2? Or are you working on it?
Please read the addon presentation. The BbCodes Manager is working no matter which is the editor. The Buttons Manager is working with both editors but with far more options on TinyQuattro; for an example look at all the BBM Advanced BbCodes. They are using the default framework of TinyQuattro.

Last edited:
Top Bottom