1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Automatic Activation Email Resender/User Purger

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by enivid, Sep 30, 2015.

1. enivid

enivid Member

I need an add-on that would automatically resend activation link emails to users that did not activate within 7 days after registration, and automatically delete those users that did not activate within 14 days after registration. It should work via Xenforo's cron.

Please let me know how much would it cost and how long will it take. I prefer to pay via Skrill, but can also pay via PayPal.
  2. ForumCube

ForumCube Active Member

Yes this can be done with cron, if you haven't find any solution yet start chat with us
  3. enivid

enivid Member

@batpool52! started working on this one, so the offer is probably closed unless he fails to deliver.
    batpool52! likes this.
  4. Kintaro

Kintaro Well-Known Member

any news about this?
  5. enivid

enivid Member

6. Kintaro

Are you going to share it with the community (free or paid)?
  7. enivid

enivid Member

8. enivid

enivid Member

Anyone interested can download it here.

Attached Files:

9. Kintaro

Thank you!
    How about creating a resource? in this way more users will be aware of it. (you can set it as unmaintained if you want)
    RoldanLT and Alfa1 like this.
  10. Xon

Xon Well-Known Member

More importantly, it allows communicating licencing conditions or if the add-on is actually free.