[Andrew] Moderator Panel

[Andrew] Moderator Panel 1.9.4

No permission to download
Yeah just some sort of indicator. Of course with ya option to show or not, everyone might not want it to show. Also it should only show to those with permission to see notes.

You may want to add checkboxes to the reports, please?
It would be a great help to check them all and set them to solved.

Somehow i like it, somehow it is too much info for me, that i dont need.

Anyway, thank you a lot for doing it.

So i have decativated the addon a minute ago and finally found the problem to have two times
/account/alerts
/account/alerts
in my mouse-over menu.

Somehow i like it, somehow it is too much info for me, that i dont need.

Anyway, thank you a lot for doing it.

So i have decativated the addon a minute ago and finally found the problem to have two times
/account/alerts
/account/alerts
in my mouse-over menu.
What was the problem?

Working on the user note icon and I am finding it hard to find a place for it that doesn't make the member card larger.

Any thoughts?

Hi @AndrewSimm , the new version gives me an error in the server log:
Code:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method canViewModeratorPanel is not callable on the given object (SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1186

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 1186)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1186): trigger_error('Method canViewM...', 512)
#2 /mnt/storage/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s12/public/andrew_moderatorpanel_macros.php(229): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Entity\User), 'canViewModerato...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(139): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('andrew_moderato...', 'andrew_moderato...', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\MacroState))
#5 /mnt/storage/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s12/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1648): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('andrew_moderato...', 'andrew_moderato...', Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#7 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array, true, NULL)
#8 src/XF/Pub/App.php(564): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('public:PAGE_CON...', Array)
#9 src/XF/App.php(2149): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\App->renderPage('

...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#12 src/XF/App.php(2351): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(517): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "/threads/topic-750.395627/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/topic-750_395627/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hi @AndrewSimm , the new version gives me an error in the server log:
Code:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method canViewModeratorPanel is not callable on the given object (SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1186

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 1186)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1186): trigger_error('Method canViewM...', 512)
#2 /mnt/storage/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s12/public/andrew_moderatorpanel_macros.php(229): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Entity\User), 'canViewModerato...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(139): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('andrew_moderato...', 'andrew_moderato...', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\MacroState))
#5 /mnt/storage/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s12/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(1648): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('andrew_moderato...', 'andrew_moderato...', Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#7 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array, true, NULL)
#8 src/XF/Pub/App.php(564): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('public:PAGE_CON...', Array)
#9 src/XF/App.php(2149): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\App->renderPage('

...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#12 src/XF/App.php(2351): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(517): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "/threads/topic-750.395627/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/topic-750_395627/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Is this error continuing to occur? My guess is this error occurred during the upgrade.

Would it be possible to have an option to exclude ex-staff from showing up on the filter list for the moderator log? When using the filter, I’d like to see only current moderator names listed.

Awesome tool, really wonder why I didn't installed it before.

Is there a way to NOT SHOW IP's to moderators ? I can't see how to disable it?

As an administrator / owner the showing of IP is good and needed, but MOD's don't need that.

Also the showing of the different stats should be moved under permission (just my idea) so we can adjust which stats to show to MODS and which to show to Admins.

Last edited:
Awesome tool, really wonder why I didn't installed it before.

Is there a way to NOT SHOW IP's to moderators ? I can't see how to disable it?

As an administrator / owner the showing of IP is good and needed, but MOD's don't need that.

Also the showing of the different stats should be moved under permission (just my idea) so we can adjust which stats to show to MODS and which to show to Admins.
It should honor the XF permission on viewing IP addresses

hmmm, I can't find any permissions for "Statistics" and "five active blocks" anywhere, can you enlighten me on where to set that please?

hmmm, I can't find any permissions for "Statistics" and "five active blocks" anywhere, can you enlighten me on where to set that please?
Ahh, the viewing of active or closed reports follows the same permissions to view reports. Approval Queue, Members Online, and Total visitors are tired to viewing the moderator panel and so is the graphs. Everything else is tied to individual permissions, including what is on the dashboard.

Top Bottom