[Andrew] Moderator Panel

[Andrew] Moderator Panel 1.9.4

No permission to download

AndrewSimm

AndrewSimm submitted a new resource:

[Andrew] Moderator Panel - Expands Xenforo's existing moderator options into a more power moderator panel

[Andrew] Moderator Panel provides moderators enhanced visibility into user behavior and additional moderator features. All features are permission controlled and can be enabled to or disabled.

Features:
  • User file, similar to a criminal profile, this displays key metrics about an user all in one place. The user file can be accessed by either selecting user file from the member card dropdown or by searching for the user in the moderator panel.
    • Current ban...

Read more about this resource...

In general, most bugs should be fixed in the next release and features may be bundled with bug fixes or released on a subsequent release.

Known Bugs:
  • Pagination does not work on moderator logs
  • Pagination does not work on change logs
  • Recently banned users is spelled wrong
  • Display poorly when using the public sidebar
Needed features:
  • Add user name change log
  • Replace existing input box with dropdown for "protected usergroup" in admincp

Last edited:
If had one criticism, and it is only one, it is the name of the add-on puts the permission options right at the top of the permissions lists....

1605438132232.webp

Whereas 'Andrew Moderator Panel' would place the permissions further down at the top of other add-on permissions following the base XF ones

So awesome addon :eek:

I found that pagination on user change log and moderation log don't work, the rest is perfect!
Thanks, looking at the issue, it should be easy to fix. My plan is to gather a list of bugs over the next week and then release a fix the week or 2 after.

If had one criticism, and it is only one, it is the name of the add-on puts the permission options right at the top of the permissions lists....

View attachment 239714

Whereas 'Andrew Moderator Panel' would place the permissions further down at the top of other add-on permissions following the base XF ones
Great call out. I could update the order to 300, which places it after core Xenforo permissions. Is there a particular method that you have seen other developers use?

Also this. I have a feeling it will be in the next release 😂
Not having a moderator panel in base makes it challenging for developers to expand upon capabilities. Ideally, many of the features I included in this add-on would just add to an existing moderator panel and other developers would be able to add their own features. The situation we are in now is that developers can either extend existing add-ons, which has its challenges, or release their own moderator panel. Users are then left comparing which features are most important to them and choosing one to go with.

Reactions: Lee
It looks like you have a third column with your user-block. That block needs to disappear or else you need to change what is considered narrow in Xenforo. What add-on adds that block to every page?
Its a default sidebar widget with position "Public Sidebar" no addon :)

Top Bottom