[Andrew] Moderator Panel

[Andrew] Moderator Panel 1.9.4

No permission to download
screen-shot-2020-11-14-at-8-07-08-pm-png.239692

"Recentley" typo there

Yeah every page, pretty useful if you want your sidebar to be uniform. :)
After playing around with this on my local, I think the best strategy is the hide that sidebar when viewing the moderator panel. There are too many columns on many of the pages for this to display properly without adjusting when the page goes in narrow mode. I am going to have sidebars hidden in my next update.

Reactions: Lee
@AndrewSimm Thanks so much for awesome add-on just letting you aware:
  • Pagination for moderator logs works fine now
  • Seems pagination for change logs is playing hard to get and still does not work :ROFLMAO:

Feature request:

Can you add support for tab "multiple account detection" of this addon: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/signup-abuse-detection-and-blocking.6812/ in the user file plz?

The code is like:

Code:
<xf:if is="$xf.options.svSignupLogsOnProfileTab && $user.hasOption('svMultiAccountLogEvent') && $xf.visitor.canViewMultiAccountReport() && $user.HasMultiAccounts">
    <a href="{{ link('members/multiple-account-list', $user) }}"
       class="tabs-tab"
       id="multipleAccounts"
       role="tab">{{ phrase('sv_multiple_accounts') }}</a>
</xf:if>

and:

Code:
    <xf:if is="$xf.options.svSignupLogsOnProfileTab && $user.hasOption('svMultiAccountLogEvent') && $xf.visitor.canViewMultiAccountReport() && $user.HasMultiAccounts">
    <li data-href="{{ link('members/multiple-account-list', $user) }}" role="tabpanel" aria-labelledby="multipleAccounts">
        <div class="blockMessage">{{ phrase('loading...') }}</div>
    </li>

in andrew_moderatorpanel_user_view

Last edited:
Feature request:

Can you add support for tab "multiple account detection" of this addon: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/signup-abuse-detection-and-blocking.6812/ in the user file plz?

The code is like:

Code:
    <a href="{{ link('members/multiple-account-list', $user) }}"
       class="tabs-tab"
       id="multipleAccounts"
       role="tab">{{ phrase('sv_multiple_accounts') }}</a>

and:

Code:
    <li data-href="{{ link('members/multiple-account-list', $user) }}" role="tabpanel" aria-labelledby="multipleAccounts">
        <div class="blockMessage">{{ phrase('loading...') }}</div>
    </li>

in andrew_moderatorpanel_user_view
I have the add-on from Xon, it's a great. I guess I am not sure ethically where this aligns. Is it common for other developers to bake in support like this for other add-ons?

Top Bottom