[Andrew] Moderator Panel

[Andrew] Moderator Panel 1.9.4

No permission to download
So it can't be disabled for one user group while enabled for another user group?

Sorry for all the stupid questions, but I don't understand it.

So it can't be disabled for one user group while enabled for another user group?

Sorry for all the stupid questions, but I don't understand it.
Three of the five blocks and the statistics are available to anyone who can view the panel. I can add some permissions around these sometime over the next few weeks.

Hi Andrew,

I have a few pages of this kind of errors on my server logs, and a few are related to the moderator panel. Wonder what happened? They go back to Monday the 28th, this week.

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method canViewModeratorPanel is not callable on the given object (XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1186
Generated by: Unknown account Mar 28, 2022 at 5:42 AM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/home/vicontr/p...', 1186, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1186): trigger_error('Method canViewM...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s35/public/andrew_moderatorpanel_macros.php(229): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\User), 'canViewModerato...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s35/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(841): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('andrew_moderato...', 'andrew_moderato...', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#6 src/XF/Pub/App.php(564): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#7 src/XF/App.php(2149): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\App->renderPage('

...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#10 src/XF/App.php(2351): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(517): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(116) "/community/threads/berlin-orchestra-inspire-1-now-on-sine-%E2%82%AC299-special-offer-free-download-for-owners.94434/"
  ["referrer"] => string(27) "https://search.yahoo.co.jp/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hi @AndrewSimm,
Not sure if this was sorted or if I'm doing something wrong.

I want to use the moderation tool where you can click on the Moderate user button and put the user into a certain group, I have set up the group and have it working where the user will indeed move to that group however if that person is in a higher-level group the permissions in the (Moderated Users) will not work.

I may be setting this up wrong, or is this something that is not used yet?

Thanks

Hi @AndrewSimm,
Not sure if this was sorted or if I'm doing something wrong.

I want to use the moderation tool where you can click on the Moderate user button and put the user into a certain group, I have set up the group and have it working where the user will indeed move to that group however if that person is in a higher-level group the permissions in the (Moderated Users) will not work.

I may be setting this up wrong, or is this something that is not used yet?

Thanks
Set the permission to never instead of no and it will work.

Awesome add-on! Can't believe it's free!! :love:

I was translating it into my language, and I have noticed a couple of mistiping in the original phrases. Going to review it and report as soon as possible.

By the way, do you think it's worth adding the Edit user note permission? It might be very useful in my case :)

Thanks for your awesome work, Andrew (y)

I have noticed a couple of mistiping in the original phrases

Here I am:

• andrew_moderatorpanel_remove_moderation Remover moderation
  • option_explain.andrewModeratorPanelModeratedUsergroup This user group requires manual setup and requires that user posts most be moderated.

That should be it, I guess!

@AndrewSimm ... just wanted to say thank you for such a high-quality free add-on. Your attention to detail is amazing. Please add a donate link to your sig. :)

Andrew I was thinking... :unsure:

Does XenForo allows to show user's activity?

I mean... could be possible to add a tab where to show the latest online users and maybe also split these stats on a daily basis?

I think it might be useful to see which users are often online but don't post or react to anything, and maybe create a specific notice to target this kind of users... Stupid idea? 😬

Top Bottom