[Andrew] Moderator Panel

[Andrew] Moderator Panel 1.9.4

No permission to download
Andrew I was thinking... :unsure:

Does XenForo allows to show user's activity?

I mean... could be possible to add a tab where to show the latest online users and maybe also split these stats on a daily basis?

I think it might be useful to see which users are often online but don't post or react to anything, and maybe create a specific notice to target this kind of users... Stupid idea? 😬
That would be interesting. I don't know how to implement anything like that without murdering the database.

Funny story. So when testing my add-on on localhost I have been logging into my admin account and a few other test accounts. I kept thinking that one of the add-ons I have on my test server is causing an issue with performance. The website was running awful. Turns out I kept logging into an account that I tested discourage on.

Funny story. So when testing my add-on on localhost I have been logging into my admin account and a few other test accounts. I kept thinking that one of the add-ons I have on my test server is causing an issue with performance. The website was running awful. Turns out I kept logging into an account that I tested discourage on.
I as a joke put discourage on one of our mods 4 years ago... And then we found out a few months ago it was still on, and it was why he rarely ever used the site once logged in.

:)

LOVE LOVE LOVE this add-on! I do have one request. We really need to search for users based on email address. It's by far and away what we use the most to find members. Any chance that could be added to the 'search for users' criteria? ❤️ :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE this add-on! I do have one request. We really need to search for users based on email address. It's by far and away what we use the most to find members. Any chance that could be added to the 'search for users' criteria? ❤️ :)
how do your admins know the users email? I would like that the username would be more known.

how do your admins know the users email? I would like that the username would be more known.
When we answer customer service questions for forum support about whatever, people always email us, always. Some people are like "help I can't remember my password" or "my login isn't working" or all kinds of other questions. They can't remember their user name, etc. The moderators and I need a way to quickly look up their account and figure out what's what. Always email. Almost every single time I go to the backend with a user issue, I look them up by their email. 99% of the time. Without being able to do that, now I have to go the full admin backend. I don't want to have to give my moderators backend access. I want them to be able to solve all of the user-related issues from the front-end. It's very important for us. We running a 1M post forum that I'm converting from vB. The traffic is currently almost non-existent. When I make the big change, I'll be gradually emailing tens of thousands of members over time to let them know. "Hey, new site, go check it out." The instant we start doing that, we'll be increasing in spades the number of 'emails' from members who need support. :) We really need that ability to look them up by email. :)

When we answer customer service questions for forum support about whatever, people always email us, always. Some people are like "help I can't remember my password" or "my login isn't working" or all kinds of other questions. They can't remember their user name, etc. The moderators and I need a way to quickly look up their account and figure out what's what. Always email. Almost every single time I go to the backend with a user issue, I look them up by their email. 99% of the time. Without being able to do that, now I have to go the full admin backend. I don't want to have to give my moderators backend access. I want them to be able to solve all of the user-related issues from the front-end. It's very important for us. We running a 1M post forum that I'm converting from vB. The traffic is currently almost non-existent. When I make the big change, I'll be gradually emailing tens of thousands of members over time to let them know. "Hey, new site, go check it out." The instant we start doing that, we'll be increasing in spades the number of 'emails' from members who need support. :) We really need that ability to look them up by email. :)
Looks like a fairly easy add. I'll have it in the next version.

AndrewSimm updated [Andrew] Moderator Panel with a new update entry:

Version 1.6.0

• ADDED: View warnings given by thread
  • ADDED: Rebuild thread warnings
  • ADDED: Permissions to View Thread Warnings
  • ADDED: Force ignore one user to another
  • ADDED: Force ignore report
  • ADDED: Permission to force ignore users
  • ADDED: Permission to view force ignored users
  • ADDED: Search user by email address
  • FIXED: Spelling error in andrew_moderatorpanel_remove_moderation
  • FIXED: Spelling error in option_explain.andrewModeratorPanelModeratedUsergroup

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom