[Andrew] Moderator Panel

[Andrew] Moderator Panel 1.9.4

No permission to download
Great add-on, I have disabled an alternative (paid) add-on that has only a fraction of the features of this one. Thank you for releasing this.

I would personally like a feature where protected users' IP addresses are not shown, but I understand this is a bit of a niche request!
That's an interesting idea

To add, it will be basically like I handle banning and discouraging. I basically revoke that right for protected users when users don't have the additional permission. I would probably need to make it configurable though because at least on my forum I use protected users as a way to protect long time users from instant punishment. I still allow my mods to punish them through warnings.

when first delete user account who have user-note and after try delete user note from moderator panel, get the error message:

InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to integer [content_user_id] in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 759
  1. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 637
  2. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 567
  3. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set() in src/addons/Andrew/ModeratorPanel/ModeratorLog/UserNote.php at line 32
  4. Andrew\ModeratorPanel\ModeratorLog\UserNote->setupLogEntityContent() in src/XF/ModeratorLog/AbstractHandler.php at line 67
  5. XF\ModeratorLog\AbstractHandler->log() in src/XF/ModeratorLog/Logger.php at line 149
  6. XF\ModeratorLog\Logger->log() in src/XF/Logger.php at line 37
  7. XF\Logger->logModeratorAction() in src/addons/Andrew/ModeratorPanel/Entity/UserNote.php at line 32
  8. Andrew\ModeratorPanel\Entity\UserNote->_postDelete() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1648
  9. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->delete() in src/addons/Andrew/ModeratorPanel/Pub/Controller/UserNote.php at line 50
  10. Andrew\ModeratorPanel\Pub\Controller\UserNote->actionDelete() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 261
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2337
  15. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
  16. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

when first delete user account who have user-note and after try delete user note from moderator panel, get the error message:

InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to integer [content_user_id] in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 759
  1. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 637
  3. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set() in src/addons/Andrew/ModeratorPanel/ModeratorLog/UserNote.php at line 32
  4. Andrew\ModeratorPanel\ModeratorLog\UserNote->setupLogEntityContent() in src/XF/ModeratorLog/AbstractHandler.php at line 67
  5. XF\ModeratorLog\AbstractHandler->log() in src/XF/ModeratorLog/Logger.php at line 149
  7. XF\Logger->logModeratorAction() in src/addons/Andrew/ModeratorPanel/Entity/UserNote.php at line 32
  8. Andrew\ModeratorPanel\Entity\UserNote->_postDelete() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1648
  9. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->delete() in src/addons/Andrew/ModeratorPanel/Pub/Controller/UserNote.php at line 50
  10. Andrew\ModeratorPanel\Pub\Controller\UserNote->actionDelete() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
Good find. I can have a fix out this weekend.

This has been fixed.

I don't know if this was already mentioned.
But at mobile style, i use a ui.x theme, the dashboard goes only down to the log headline.
Can't go further down to see the logs.

At the default theme it is working.
Any hint where i can look into it to solve it?

I don't know if this was already mentioned.
But at mobile style, i use a ui.x theme, the dashboard goes only down to the log headline.
Can't go further down to see the logs.

At the default theme it is working.
Any hint where i can look into it to solve it?
Can you post a screen of this using the default UI.X theme? I don't have that theme so I will have the troubleshoot through your screenshot.

With default theme i mean the stock xenforo theme. There it works.

Screenshot_20210726_081914.webp

As you can see i can't go further down than Logs.

Is there supposed to be a notification badge when we get reports? I thought there was when I first installed this back in March, but I haven't seen it in a long time. Users end up having to reach us through Discord because my staff doesn't remember check the moderator panel for reports.

Is there supposed to be a notification badge when we get reports? I thought there was when I first installed this back in March, but I haven't seen it in a long time. Users end up having to reach us through Discord because my staff doesn't remember check the moderator panel for reports.
You should get a notification for report posts the same as you always would. This add-on only wraps itself around the reporting system, it doesn't modify it.

Top Bottom